Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Informatique / Electronique
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tanger et région | Maroc
Publication : du
24/11/2017 au 24/01/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Data Warehousing Expert (Tangier)
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
Safety for Life !
The IT department at APMT Tangier Med 2 is also responsible for creating reporting and analytics capabilities. We are seeking an experienced data warehouse technical lead candidate. We are seeking a candidate who can define, prove & create standards/templates associated with approved BI design patterns. In addition, this role must be able to govern and mentor developers and perform complex development tasks. The role is for a Senior Technical Specialist with responsibilities that include design and advanced development for data sourcing, integration and extraction in support of BI solutions. The candidate will be responsible for understanding requirements and must be comfortable and experienced in holding design meetings with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Managing technology delivery in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
- Prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- Ensure technical compliance in the assigned development and participate in technical discussions/review.
- Guide a development/sprint team but can take on traits of other roles, such as Architect or Software Engineering. Must remain hands-on with code, infrastructure and architecture implementation.
- Consultative role with Business Analysts on multi-dimensional BI reporting, structure and referential integrity.
- Cover the full delivery lifecycle ranging from the initial dialogue with the business through the actual technical implementation.
- Participate in projects and strategic initiatives within BI.
- Partner with key stakeholders in business and IT as needed.
- Data engineering work in collaboration with our business product owners.
- Unit and integration testing and facilitation of user acceptance test.
- Absorb and join the driving of the ongoing digital journey of the organization impacting the existing processes and technical landscape.
- Understand and follow the company’s safety system.
- Protect one self and those around from unsafe acts.
- Actively participate in contributing to zero accidents.
- Report any unsafe acts.
- Alert to risks and unsafe acts that could result in an accident.
Profil recherché :
Who we are looking for?
- Master's degree in computer science, engineering or similar.
- Excellent track record of delivery in technologies like Microsoft BI, MicroStrategy or Teradata.
- Relevant experience within BI development including Full Life Cycle projects (ex. ETL, data warehouse development, data processing – ingestion and extraction).
- At least 5 years of working experience with Business Intelligence.
- SQL able to create advanced queries.
- Project Management experiences.
- Great collaboration skills, and also the ability to engage and delivery autonomously.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Willingness and ability to branch out across several technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with senior business partners, business analysts and technology team.
- Good prioritization and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Comfortable in a leadership role of indirect and direct teams.
- Understanding of Data warehousing, BI concepts.
- Speak/Write/Understand English on working and communication level is a must.
- Knowledge of French and/or Arabic is an advantage.
Type de contrat :