Informatique / Electronique
Logistique / Transport...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 1 à 3 ans
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tanger et région | Maroc
Publication : du
04/12/2017 au 04/02/2018
Type de contrat : Autre
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Business Applications Officer - Tanger
At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace.
APM Terminals Tangier is a competitive and strategically located port within the Straits of Gibraltar, enabling fast connectivity to Africa, North Europe, Middle East, Far East and the Americas. It provides Customers with World Class services.
To make sure we remain one step ahead at all times, we are currently looking for a Business Applications Officer.
As a Business Applications Officer you are responsible for providing onsite support of all running Terminal applications and systems, from installation and configuration to user handling, to ensure system availability, and proper functioning.
- Ensures the reliable performance of Terminal systems and especially Terminal Operating System (TOS). Troubleshoots and resolves any business applications related, hardware, software, user access or other problems.
- Participates in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test and implement systems and applications.
- Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability.
- Coordinates new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users.
- Recommends new features or changes to configuration/ workflows based on user feedback.
- Revise actual Work/Systems procedures and implement corrective actions, where appropriate.
- Analyze application log and ensure a proactive action plan is established and executed.
- Creation of test cases as well as performing the acceptance tests of new versions of software related to the operation of the terminal in cooperation with the IT staff.
- Assist in the implementation of new technologies and in the daily work of the operations department in close cooperation with the remaining IT staff.
- Ensure the correct integrity of data between the different systems.
- Reports to the responsible of the Business application unit and works with Infrastructure team to implement improvements.
Profil recherché :
Who we are looking for:
- IT profile with Engineering degree in Software engineering.
- Strong experience with Database administration.
- Self-directed, team player ready top pick-up growth opportunities.
- Willing and able to work in standby rotation for 24/7 support of the terminal.
- Fluent in English, both in word and in writing.
- Requires min 2 years of related experience.
Type de contrat :