Production / Qualité /...
Méthodes / Process /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Agroalimentaire
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
03/11/2017 au 03/01/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Maintenance Responsible - Casablanca
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition.
Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Mennen, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, Ajax, Axion, Soupline, and Suavitel.
At our Hill's Pet Nutrition division, makers of Science Diet® and Prescription Diet® brand pet foods, our mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets by providing the best, leading-edge pet nutrition technology, products and expertise to pet owners, veterinary professionals and other key pet professionals worldwide.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web sites on the Internet at www.Colgate.com and www.Hillspet.com
As we are modernizing our plant, we are looking for our future Maintenance Responsible who will be part of our Supply Chain team. As a proven professional, a leading manager and a business oriented team member, you will be responsible for :
- Ensuring the operation and maintenance of water system and utilities,
- Ensuring the maintenance plans are effective and set to achieve the site targeted asset utilization and unplanned downtime,
- Ensuring the execution of maintenance work orders as per the set maintenance plans,
- Implementing the corrective maintenance actions to ensure the timely production order execution,
- Aligning and initiating the needs for new spare parts to the spare part keeper to ensure its availability,
- Leading the spare part inventory process and identify improvement needed to achieve an optimum store,
- Executing regulatory preventive maintenance program on pressure vessels and electrical installation,
- Ensuring all maintenance activities are documented and followed up,
- Ensuring that all actions related to EOHS / GMP are respected during planned maintenance and investment projects actions implementation,
- Following up the intervention done by the sub-Contractors related to Electrical maintenance, utilities and projects,
- Participating to the equipment and/or process validation,
- Participating in the Factory Performance And Reliability program.
Profil recherché :
Reporting to our Maintenance and Investment Manager, our future Maintenance Responsible will manage a team and be involved in strategic projects in the Supply Chain. We are looking for a motivated, ambitious and results driven professional with respect to the following :
- A degree in Electrical / Mechanical engineering from a renowned engineering school (Bac+5),
- A minimum proven professional experience of 4 years,
- Advanced team management skills,
- Full mastery of Arabic, French and English (English is mandatory),
- Experience in instrumentation / automation is a strong plus.
Type de contrat :