Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Assistanat de Direction /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Secteur d'activité : Aéronautique / Spatial
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
24/11/2017 au 24/01/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Administrative Assistant (Casablanca - Nouaceur)
Hexcel est un leader mondial dans la fabrication de matériaux composites avancés pour les marchés aéronautiques commerciales et militaires et pour l'industrie. Nos solutions de matériaux composites pour des produits plus solides, plus légers, plus rigides.
Notre mission mondiale est d'améliorer le futur de la technologie.
Si vous aussi partagez nos valeurs, rejoignez-nous !
Quelques données sur Hexcel : Créé en 1948, 6,000+Employés, 19 usines, 1.86 milliard de dollars en 2015.
With our strong investment in research and development and our culture of continuous improvement, Hexcel is the industry leader in the manufacturing of composite materials and industrial fabrics. We invite you to join the Hexcel team at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe. Become a part of the “strength within.”
Hexcel is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Casablanca plant in Morocco.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Comply with and understand all safety rules and job hazards. Perform job responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner.
- To provide a full secretarial service to the Plant Manager ensuring that the flow of information (written and verbal) and filing systems are effectively controlled, and urgent/routine matters dealt with appropriately. This includes organizing the diary/commitment, ensuring any ‘actions’ from meetings are followed up.
- In the absence of staff to identify appropriate actions required, using knowledge of Company.
- Provide secretarial service as necessary to other departments.
- Work at reception desk as needed.
- Greet and receive all plant visitors and maintain visitor log; distribute and collect visitor identification badges as needed.
- Answer incoming phone calls and forward messages as necessary.
- Assist with getting papers legalized at commune, taking papers to insurance company, accounting firm, etc.
- Monitor and catalog company and lease vehicles, mobile phones, etc.
- Assist with, as needed, travel arrangements in Morocco, EU, and overseas. Liaising with people internal to the Company and an external travel supplier to make sure all arrangements are finalized and any problems resolved. Order currency.
- Organize meetings, conferences, events, conference calls and video conferences on and off site, in Morocco, the EU, and overseas. This includes all aspects of meetings from refreshments to reserving meeting rooms. Collate data prior to meetings.
- Perform general administrative duties including developing general correspondence, filing, and scanning documents, updating spreadsheets, forms and databases and creating presentations, charts and graphs for Plant Management and other staff, as necessary.
- Monitor holidays and sickness for all direct reports of the Plant Manager.
- Monitor and assist with canteen and transportation services.
- Maintain stationery stock levels and monitor the stationery budget.
- Follow and maintain company insurance policies.
- Assist Accounting, Procurement, and HR departments with filing, receiving goods, Accounts Payable, making orders, etc.
- Maintain and monitor managers’ diaries as requested or needed.
Profil recherché :
- Fluent in Arabic (Darija), French, and English.
- MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Quick and accurate typing skills.
- Initiative, flexibility, enthusiasm required.
- Ability to drive in/around Casablanca area for small errands.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to communicate competently, confidentially and sensitively.
- Able to prioritize workload.
- Mature telephone technique.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country where the position is based. Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.
To apply, please send your CV in English.
Type de contrat :