Méthodes / Process /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : Débutant
Secteur d'activité : Aéronautique / Spatial
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
01/12/2017 au 01/02/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Manufacturing Engineer - Casablanca - Nouaceur
Hexcel est un leader mondial dans la fabrication de matériaux composites avancés pour les marchés aéronautiques commerciales et militaires et pour l'industrie. Nos solutions de matériaux composites pour des produits plus solides, plus légers, plus rigides.
Notre mission mondiale est d'améliorer le futur de la technologie.
Si vous aussi partagez nos valeurs, rejoignez-nous !
Quelques données sur Hexcel : Créé en 1948, 6,000+Employés, 19 usines, 1.86 milliard de dollars en 2015
With our strong investment in research and development and our culture of continuous improvement, Hexcel is the industry leader in the manufacturing of composite materials and industrial fabrics. We invite you to join the Hexcel team at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe. Become a part of the “strength within.”
Hexcel is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for our Casablanca, Morocco location
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Supports plant's safety, quality, and profit objectives.
- Provides technical support and program management to develop new and support existing business for Morocco plant.
- Provides day-to-day engineering input and support to production personnel required for safe, quality, and on-time production.
- Provides hands on assistance to production and plant personnel.
- Works with other Hexcel Engineers internationally to start new work packages.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and introduces new work to plant.
- Assists production operation to ensure lowest cost production, best technology manufacturing processes and attainment of all customer requirements.
- Performs reviews of new drawings/specifications and associated revisions.
- Performs cost estimating function.
- Provides timely and accurate ERP bills of materials and routings, process planning, tooling design and part sketches for assigned programs.
- Performs part cost standard evaluation(s).
- Develops Causes and Corrective Actions determination and coordination.
- Performs Root Cause Analysis and other problem analysis with the usage of various statistical methods including those in the Six Sigma toolbox. Use lean techniques for process analysis and product improvement.
- Leads and participates in both cross functional projects and teams.
- Occasionally visits customers to provide technical assistance.
Profil recherché :
- Engineering degree
- Applicable experience in a manufacturing industry would be appreciate
- Can communicate in Arabic, French and English
- Ability to travel internationally
- Must be able to obtain work visa and pass various governmental screening for international travel and training.
- Aerospace composite industry preferred.
- Familiar in Lean Manufacturing techniques.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country where the position is based. Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.
Type de contrat :