Commercial / Vente / Export
Marketing / EBusiness
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Secteur d'activité : Agroalimentaire
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
27/11/2017 au 27/01/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Salesforce Analytics and Communication Lead - Casablanca
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelz International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelez International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelz International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, please visit:
http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Exciting opportunity in Mondelez International Morocco as Salesforce Analytics and Communication Lead based in Casablanca.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity,
- Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas,
- Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results of overall sales, recommend promotion or change of personnel in under-productive departments,
- Assist management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling sales forecast including sales to budget variance analysis,
- Analyze line of business operations to determine profitability and to establish a baseline for action and operational changes,
- Develop models and reporting structure that identify costs (by function, process, fixed, variable) per unit (store, order, script, other) and identify a baseline for action,
- Guide sales people (Key Accounts, Regional Sales, etc.) in entering an accurate forecast in our CRM tool, generate reports for forecast, and collaborate forecasts into weekly-monthly reports,
- Align with business analysts, administrators and users of ERP-CRM-reporting tools to reflect sales structure in systems,
- Co-ordinate the complete sales reporting and forecasting process for all sales channels (Key Accounts, Regional Sales, Vehicle Navigation and Data Products),
- Communicate sales reporting and sales forecasting to Senior Management,
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives,
- Work with forecasting by providing them with the necessary information and guidance for short and long-range forecast,
- Conduct quantitative analysis including but not limited to ROI, trending, identification and assessment of opportunity and risk, forecasting, regressions, correlation, cannibalization and probability modeling,
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations,
- Ensure current and future data and software requirements are met to provide accurate decision support to the business.
Profil recherché :
- Academic degree in sales or marketing,
- Strong Excel skills,
- 3-5 yrs. experience in sales analytics in an FMCG company,
- Good command of English,
- People Manager,
- Initiative, self-starter attitude,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong thinking and problem solving – to be able to provide simple solutions,
- Analytical skills,
- Interpersonal skills.
Type de contrat :