Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Production / Qualité /...
Agriculture (métiers de l')
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Secteur d'activité : Agroalimentaire
Région : Tunis | Tunisie
Publication : du
14/11/2017 au 14/01/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Aseptic Performance Support Specialist (Tunis)
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
- To support and assist customers with specialist competence within the field of Quality Assurance, Quality Control, product knowledge and microbiology.
- To support customers with troubleshooting of end product quality issues.
- Actively promote and deliver training internally as well as to customers ensuring that end product quality and Food Safety competence meet required levels.
- Promote and deliver Aseptic Performance Support Services service products.
- Provide and share support, advice, ideas and knowledge across Aseptic Performance network in Tetra Pak.
- Proactively develop own competence in aseptic performance.
Profil recherché :
- Food Engineer, Food Technologist,
- At least 3 years experience in Food Industry,
- Systematic Thinking and Problem Solving,
- Understanding of food processing technology, production and plant overview,
- Microbiology, quality control and quality assurance,
- Good Manufacturing Practices knowledge,
- Networking and communication,
- Dairy knowledge is an asset.
Type de contrat :