Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Production / Qualité /...
Méthodes / Process /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Secteur d'activité : Agroalimentaire
Région : Tunis | Tunisie
Publication : du
22/12/2017 au 22/02/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Field Service Engineer Processing (Tunis)
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
The Field Service Engineer is expected to provide on-call and emergency services to Tetra Pak customers as needed and is responsible for delivering technical service and support to Tetra Pak customers by providing installation, commissioning, preventive maintenance, training and troubleshooting. Services are performed on Tetra Pak Ice Cream Equipment including freezers, ingredient freezers, molding lines, extrusion lines, and filling lines. This position requires extensive travel (100%), mostly domestic with occasional international travel.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain Tetra Pak Processing equipment.
- Develop skills in the following to expert level; Ice Cream, Business unit dairy and beverage BPU, TPPC.
- Perform service and breakdown work on the complete range of equipment.
- Liaison with area technical sales engineer.
- Monitor machine efficiencies.
- Prepare work reports in SMART.
- Action maintenance schedules.
- Communicate with service coordinator and customers regarding Tetra Pak equipment and service requirements.
- Installation & commissioning of Tetra Pak equipment.
- Act in a safe manner, and ensure that nothing is done that would compromise the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Co-operate and observe the Company OH&S Policies and Procedures.
- Undertake any other duties as requested.
Profil recherché :
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineer degree.
- 3 years experience at least, preferably in the food industry.
- Good knowledge of food processing systems and flow equipment.
- Automation platforms or similar is required.
- Systematic problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to maintain positive customer relationships through strong technical and customer service skills.
- French, English, Arabic.
Type de contrat :