|At dnata, our style of delighting customers is unique. That’s why we attract the best people in the industry — people who can apply imagination to their work. We are growing quickly — and we are looking for people to join our global family of 20,000 employees. As the fourth largest combined air services provider, our services on the ground keep the world in the air. You’ll find dnata in 38 countries offering customers our expertise in ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering. |
We believe in the power of our people — and we’re always on the look-out for potential stars to help us deliver the promises our customers make. Be a part of our success story.
|To carry out, as part of a team, as directed by the Senior Maintenance Technician/Maintenance Supervisor, all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance, servicing, fault finding and repair on all equipment /vehicles and plant maintained by various Technical Services Workshops to ensure functional reliability to meet the 24 hour requirements of the operations.|
Equipment maintained include:
• All Ground Support Equipment used by DN Airport Operation departments for providing service to all aircraft (airlines) using Dubai International Airport & EK Engineering.
• All EK ULDs.
• All vehicles & automobiles used by various EK departments & other organizations within the airport.
• All cargo handling equipment at the DN Cargo & EK Sky Cargo warehouses.
• Equipment used by EK Flight Catering.
|Profil recherché |
• 10 Years schooling or equivalent
• Certificate in Mechanical or Automobile or Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration from reputed Industrial Training Institution.
• Experience in similar engineering workshop/organization in the field of maintenance.
• If formal qualification is available, a minimum of 2 years experience in the field of maintenance in a similar engineering workshop/organization.
• Knowledge of Mechanical and/or Electrical and/or Electronics and/or Automobile and/or Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration systems.
• Any specialised training on hydraulics/lifting equipment/conveyor systems/material handling equipment would be an advantage.
• Proven ability to communicate in English (Verbal & written)
• A valid UAE driving licence is preferred.
• Facilities/Maintenance.Auto/Electric Mechanic 5+ Years
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive Tax- Free Salary paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE, as well as other Travel benefits associated with an airline.
Our Recruitment Team are travelling to Morocco soon, to register your interest please apply online at www.emirates.com/careers