|Western Union is a global leader in money transfer, with a history dating back more than 150 years. Today, Western Union continues to help consumers and businesses transfer money, send payments, and purchase money orders and prepaid services. Consumers can quickly and easily transfer money to approximately 365,000 Western Union® Agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling friends and families to stay connected — across town or across continents. Western Union is an industry leader with an eye toward providing fast, reliable and convenient money transfer services. We offer a challenging and fast-paced work environment, excellent compensation, and exciting career opportunities.|
|This position is responsible for supporting Western Union (WU), its affiliates, agents and sub-agents' efforts in complying with anti-money laundering laws as they apply to Money Services Businesses in the region.|
The main responsibilities may include :
* Assist in the development and the implementation of, and work towards the enforcement of policies, procedures and programs designed to minimize potential money laundering risk for WU and its agents, within the established strategies of the AML Compliance Department,
* Evaluate agents (Western Union service provision partners) anti-money laundering compliance programs through compliance reviews, training sessions and resulting follow-up,
* Proactively build a risk based approach for Western Union and its agents,
* Work as a channel for communication with regulatory bodies such as Central Banks.
|Profil recherché |
|* BAC+ 5, and a proven experience in a similar job, bank, Audit, Organization or Risk Management,|
* Communication, Innovation, Autonomy, Relationship management and problem solving skills,
* A sound understanding of the compliance legislations implications on a business,
* The desire and ability to travel up to 30% of the time (as a maximum),
* High language skills in English and French are required,
* Very strong presentation skills,
* Ability to adapt into a Multicultural and Multinational environment,
* Open-minded and pragmatic,
* Rigor, sense of method,
* Ease and speed of adaptation,
* Capacity to communicate, listen and express oneself.
In return for your energy, enthusiasm and commitment, Western Union offers career growth, competitive salaries and excellent benefits, a vibrant culture and a world-renowned brand name.
We thank you for your interest in Western Union.