Commercial / Vente / Export
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Energie
Région : Casablanca et région
Publication : du
21/05/2019 au 17/07/2019
Type de formation: Ecole d'ingénieur
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Sales Specialist - Engineer - Casablanca
ABB Group is the world leader in the energy and the automation technology. It helps its customers to use effectively the electrical energy and to increase their industrial productivity in a long-term manner.
The Group ABB is present in approximately 100 countries, and employs about 135.000 people.
ABB MAROC is based in Morocco since 1980, and was the driving force behind more than 50 % of the national production of electricity during more than a decade from 1995 till 2007, through its participation in an average of 50 % in the power plant of Jorf Lasfar.
ABB is keen on excellence in skills development of its partners as well as in the health care and safety fields and in social and environmental commitment to employees because the best want to work in a first class environment.
Our staff development program focuses on promoting a culture of leadership in every level of the organization.
Within this framework, ABB S.A recruits a Sales Specialist.
As a Sales Specialist you will be a part of the Electrification Products Division and Business Unit EP Marketing and Sales based in Casablanca; Morocco. You will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
Plan and implement proactive promotional activities for the assigned target audience (consultants,design institutes, engineering/architect offices, authorities etc.) in order to create the market demand and need for the features/products. Build long term customer relationships and identify and develop sales opportunities by introducing, presenting and educating the target audience about ABB products and tools.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Volume and profit: Selling products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Customer relations: Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs,promote customer understanding of full product/systems/services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Sales plans: Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Sales: Creating added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicating details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Marketing: Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market opportunities: Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Target: Implementing proactive promotional activities for the customer target group, including e.g. technical presentations, demonstrations, seminars and education material.
- Plans: Preparing plans for visits and performs regular status reviews, including the analysis and output of the target audience visits.
- Training: Managing and driving education of the target audience by conducting and organizing appropriate training interventions.
- Administration: Managing administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Offer preparation: Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
Profil recherché :
- 3 years’ experience in sales or marketing role, preferably in LV products with experience in African countries.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Post-Graduation in Electrical Engineering is a plus.
- Excellent command over both written and spoken English is a must. French speaking is a plus.
NB: Cv must be in english
Type de contrat :