- requires a complete and thorough understanding of terminal operation system, erp systems & edi messaging.
- general understanding of plc & scada systems design & administration and maintenance.
- have knowledge on management of databases and application server architectures such as oracle, sql, java, web servers & services and their use within automation & control systems area to enable day to day troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- requires demonstrated proficiency with backup/recovery techniques.
- requires demonstrated ability and knowledge to troubleshoot a wide variety of database management problems as they arise in the workplace.
- requires the experience of project management.
- must have supervisory skills and leadership skills, with the ability to influence others team members and lead the applications team efficiently and meet the common objective of it department.
- must be multi-task oriented with proven ability to manage several activities simultaneously.
- must be proactive with the ability to anticipate internal client needs and provide appropriate solutions to develop a strong client service organization.
- strong organizational and personal discipline skills.
- ability to motivate and develop employees to create a performance driven organization.
- ability to assess business issues, identify risks and to interpret them into technology solutions/requirements.
- good understanding of project management, change management, and escalation processes that create a highly responsive support organization;
- ability to lead multiple sub-projects for application/systems automation.
- must have knowledge of sensor and monitoring technologies which are used in the automation and control equipments.
- thorough understanding of it, port equipment, automated systems and controls and related industrial systems architecture.
- requires demonstrated knowledge of automation in it-related hardware and software systems.
- requires demonstrated ability and knowledge to provide solutions to troubleshoot a wide variety of automation and control systems, network and communication problems as they arise in the workplace.
- languages known:
o speak/write/understand english on working and communication level is a must.
o knowledge of french and/or arabic is an advantage.
APM Terminals Med-Port Tangier:
APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better...
Manage the Business Applications and Process Controller team, providing excellent business user support services and ensuring the continuity of business...
| Postes proposés: 1
Publication : du