Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Logistique / Transport...
Télécoms / Réseaux
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Secteur d'activité : Aéronautique / Spatial
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
11/04/2019 au 11/06/2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Crew Scheduling Officer (Casablanca)
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Liens d’une Vidéos de l’entreprise :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
Purpose of the job:
- The purpose of this role is to ensure Air Arabia strictly complies with crewing requirements as determined by routes and types of aircraft.
- To assume the responsibilities of the Crew Planning Officer in his absence;
- Assure day-to-day management and modification of the published rosters as per operational requirement;
- Optimize crew utilization and ensure that the crew composition of all flights is in accordance with the operations Manual;
- Publish duty / training rosters of all crew members;
- Ensure crew members are notified of any amendments to their published roster in a timely manner;
- Manage the allocation of leave for crew member within the context of leave policy;
- Retain crew member duty and training records as per the requirements of the Operations Manual;
- Ensure that no flight duties are assigned crew member in case of any legal expiry and the crew members are informed in advance on expiry of any legal documents such as licence, medical, type rating … etc;
- Participate in the assessment and study of crew requirements in accordance with Company’s future plans.
Profil recherché :
Qualifications and Experience:
- Possesses a University’s degree (science/languages).
- scientific background /Planification rostering experience
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of rostering/ planning crew
- Ability to deal with flight deck and cabin crew in day to day operation.
- Good analysis and planning.
- Fluent English spoken.
Type de contrat :