Achats / Supply Chain
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Aéronautique / Spatial
Région : Casablanca et région
Publication : du
13/03/2019 au 13/05/2019
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Oui
Manager- Stores & Technical Procurement - casablanca
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Liens d’une Vidéos de l’entreprise :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
Attached to the Head of Engineering the job holder responsabilities are :
To effectively manage Stores and Inventory control of aircraft parts, tools and equipment ensuring the adequacy and timeliness availability of needed components to secure the airworthiness of Air Arabia fleet and 3rd Party Aircrafts all in accordance with business requirements, DGAC rules and regulations, and Air Arabia Maroc policies, procedures and quality standards.
- Manages daily stores and inventory activities ensuring all are performed, documented and recorded as per Air Arabia adopted policies and procedures with focus on safety, efficiency and cost-effectiveness in managing technical requirements and human factors considerations.
- Supports the Head of Engineering in developing, and maintaining a set of policies, operating procedures and adequate system for managing the storage and inventory daily work.
- Partners with Stakeholders in Engineering and Maintenance to ensure the adequacy and timely availability of necessary resources (manpower, facilities, components and spare parts, equipment, tools, etc.) to carry out planned and un-planned maintenance work.
- Monitors the stock level of frequently demanded items, such as wheels, batteries, oils, fluids etc. ensuring it is always as per agreed number;
- Manages the allocation and performance of the respective team to execute action plans in line with business operational needs and agreed targets.
- Educates and guides his/her team on how to comply with rules and regulations, formalities and procedures followed in carrying out maintenance tasks whilst monitoring and resolving any shortfalls that could potentially affect maintenance input and capability.
- Partners with Legal, Finance, HR and other cross-functional teams to carry out function-related work ensuring efficiency and timely delivery, this includes but is not limited to: recruitment, training, annual appraisals, rostering, attendance control, claims, payments, etc.
- Develops, implements, and monitors the performance of robust sourcing strategies that link to the core business deliverables, and support Air Arabia Base, Line, Network, and Customer Airlines whilst leveraging the marketplace and supplier community to achieve large and sustainable cost reductions, long-term supply stability, and minimization of supply risk.
- Contributes to the development and improvement of “Technical Procurement” policies, procedures, systems, process flow, and financial approach that drive standardization and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develops and implements short/long term purchasing and stock plans in line with the projected fleet growth and budget whilst maintaining the required stock levels. Efficiently manages the ad-hoc requirements when needed to reduce AOG and maintain corporate image.
- Partners with Stakeholders mainly in the Engineering & Maintenance to prepare and manage the expenditure of the “Technical Procurement” budget with focus on cost reduction, efficiency and quality.
- Ensures necessary financial analysis is conducted at the highest level to interpret trends, variances from budgets, and variances from standards, and provides support consistent with established policies.
- Establishes and successfully manages global and local supplier relationships; develops and manages supply chains, solutions, and related improvement projects to maintain strong insights into the market conditions, explore new opportunities, and ensure constant reliable supply for Air Arabia entire fleet.
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management/Economics/Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ experience in the Airlines industry, 5 of which at least as a “Manager” or in a leading role in the Technical Procurement department; experience with Airbus A320 components is highly preferred.With, with 2 years at least leading the Stores and Inventory Section.
- Good exposure to Commercial/Quality Assurance /Safety/Internal & External Audit functional operations and practices related to and affecting aircrafts maintenance and components stores management.
- Experienced in designing, implementing, and monitoring policies, procedures and operating manuals as per business needs and in line with adopted regulations and approved quality standards.
- Project Management certificate or alternately the proven corresponding working experience is essential.
- Cost Control, Compliance, Budgeting and Quality Assurance certificates and trainings are an added value and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- Capable of using technology systems & tools; proficient in Microsoft suite and Procurement Software.
- Engineering Inventory Software certificate is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: reporting,
- Capable of providing and presenting very detailed presentations.
- Fluent in English Language, French is an advantage.
Type de contrat :