Logistique / Transport...
Niveau d'expérience requis : Débutant
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tout le Maroc
Publication : du
17/05/2019 au 17/07/2019
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Process Controller - Tangier
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
Safety for Life !
The purpose of the position is twofold:
- During the pre-go live period:
- actively support all activities around the testing and fine-tuning of the TOS,
- Post proper training, actively participate in establishing dispatching processes as well as training/coaching of rest of PCOs.
- At and after go live:
- monitor live operations to meet operational needs & be a sparring partner to IT and Technical department in fine-tuning automated equipment settings.
Prior Go-live (Project Phase):
- Carry out testing activities and contribute to operational configuration of the TOS and CHE interfaces in collaboration with the planning manager.
- Follow up on failed tests diligent resolution.
- Participate in the parameters setting and deployment of the TOS optimization module Primeroute.
- Actively support the TOS emulation exercise as well as all related activities.
- Act as bridge between IT/Automation system and operational execution.
- Identify process gaps and work with relevant parties to establish solutions.
- Ensure all TOS configuration and associated knowledge is thoroughly documented.
- Support in further defining PCO processes as and where required.
- Support in coaching new PCO staff during the ramp up period.
Post Go-live (Commercial Operations Phase):
- Monitor live vessel, yard and gate operations to ensure smooth execution and to meet operational targets.
- Ensure execution of the work instructions in the system with no stoppages.
- Proactively maintain an efficient deployment of terminal CHE using Primeroute.
- Proactively avoid operational wastes by always performing sanity checks on the plans for the next 30 minutes and advise next course of action.
- Be the first line of support for all other functions in case of exceptions during operations executions.
- Perform root cause analysis on operational failures including systems and take ownership of the follow up process through resolution.
- Collaborate with other functions in the Integrated Operations Center for diligent resolution of exceptions and process improvements.
- While the position reports into the execution management, the incumbent is to work closely with the planning function.
- Follow all safety regulations while working in the terminal area and to address person’s they encounter who are not complying with terminal safety regulations.
- Be actively involved in continuous improvement projects to support the achievement of targeted volume and productivity levels.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Understand and follow the company’s safety system.
- Protect one self and those around from unsafe acts.
- Actively participate in contributing to zero accidents.
- Report any unsafe acts.
- Alert to risks and unsafe acts that could result in an accident.
Profil recherché :
Who we are looking for
- Master of Science in Information Technology or Automation OR Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering degree OR any other related degree.
- Experience/Skills in software development is a plus.
- Lean & Six Sigma certification is a differentiator.
- Understands safety regulations, safe working procedures and safe materials handling procedures.
- Previous experience in automated production or manufacturing is a plus.
- Works well under pressure and able to focus on details.
- Requires advanced level of verbal and written communications skills in English.
- High level of integrity and able to collaborate effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Proven demonstrated ability to be a team player and can work independently within the defined project, maintaining good relationship to customer, staff and other project team members.
- Must have good analytical skills to be able to provide solutions to issues/exception in a relatively short timeframe.
NB. If not contacted within 4 weeks, you can consider your applications not short-listed for this position and you are invited to apply for other job opportunities within our Group.
Type de contrat :