Méthodes / Process /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tanger et région | Maroc
Publication : du
04/01/2019 au 04/03/2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 2
Equipment Inspector - Tangier
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a highly-automated facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
Safety for Life !
Under guidance of the Planning supervisor, this position is responsible for professional inspections of terminal equipment. Controls and inspect all equipment according to planning. Follows anomalies and prepare analysis for recurrent ones. Measure and analysis of all preventive parameters (vibration, temperature…),
- Perform visual and measurable inspections (vibration, temperature, oil analysis…) according to systematic planning and check-list of all equipment
- Check and measure the thickness of critical component and adjust if need it
- Analyze results of diagnostic and propose action plan
- Ensure preventive inspection for terminal equipment according to OEM’s instructions, benchmark, history of equipment break down
- Check proper functioning (and safety) of equipment at regular intervals
- Report the abnormalities on Equipment Journal in IFS
- Check whether PM/CM routines are correct
- Check the quality of the outsourced work
- Complete the feed-back loop to CES
- Define inspection tools and follow it reliability and calibration
- Contribute in root cause analysis
- Participate in weekly and daily Maintenance planning
- Ensure that emergency abnormalities are reported to the repair Manager.
- Carry out those duties assigned by the repair Manager
- Maintain good relationships with stakeholders
- Understand and follow the company’s safety system
- Protect one self and those around from unsafe acts.
- Actively participate in contributing to zero accidents.
- Report any unsafe acts.
- Alert to risks and unsafe acts that could result in an accident.
- Participates in safety walks and HSSE initiatives
- Contribute to the strategic goals of the company by actively participating in Management Strategy workshops.
- Follow the company Code of Conduct using Strong business ethic and living the Company Values
- Passion and positive attitude on a daily basis
- Leads and manages contractors
- Sets priorities to ensure task completion
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Has a continuous improvement mindset
- Follows directions and meets timelines as required
- Contributes to the goals of the M&R organization
- good knowledge of the functional area and understands the overall nature of the business.
Profil recherché :
- Engineering or Technical degree from an Accredited university
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in an industrial machinery environment - marine port terminal preferred.
- Ability to manage contracts and personnel
- Can work with a wide range of cultures and personnel
- Works shift hours
- Maintains high energy levels over long periods of time
Type de contrat :