Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Gestion / Comptabilité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : Débutant
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tanger et région | Maroc
Publication : du
11/03/2019 au 11/05/2019
Type de contrat : Autre
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Junior Controller (Tanger)
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a highly-automated facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
Safety for Life !
- Consolidate accounting data on monthly basis to prepare financial reporting material.
- Prepare IFRS adjustments necessary for the APMM GAAP and performe reconciliation vs Local GAAP.
- Perform upload of financial reporting package in Onestream by ensuring high quality of financial information.
- Prepare required cost analysis for the financial performance review.
- Prepare on-demand financial analysis and studies.
- Ensure Opex/Capex follow-up and elaborate variance explanations vs Budget and forecasts.
- Elaborate financial analysis and studies related to specific IFRS norms implementation
- Update Capex planning and ensure minimum deviation to target.
- Follow up Cash flow performance (CFFI/CFFO) and prepare variance analysis with explanation of reason of deviation.
- Prepare and consolidate monthly report to senior management team.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Support the Reporting function for achieving the finance department objectives as stipulated by the CFO.
- Coordinate between the accounting function and reporting in order to achieve timely and accurately financial reporting
- Support in business planning and performance management including KPIs
- Elaborate analysis in order to Proactively and constantly drive cost control
- Provide high quality financial information and analysis for decision-making. Conduct financial analysis and provide financial expertise on an ongoing basis.
Profil recherché :
Requires a university degree in business or accounting. Knowledge of IFRS and local Moroccan accounting standards required.
- Problem solving.
- High attention to detail as well as capability to summarize.
- Capacity to work in a team
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills, in addition to effective interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Requires excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
- Requires exceptional time management due to fast-moving, demanding work environment.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment
- Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion
Type de contrat :