RH / Personnel / Formation
RH / Personnel / Formation
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 10 à 20 ans
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tanger et région | Maroc
Publication : du
24/12/2018 au 24/02/2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Labor Relations Manager (Terminal 2) - Tangier
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
- An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
- Direct influence on strategic level decisions.
- Working with partners, shareholders, authorities and other stakeholders.
- Developing roles and responsibilities for a key terminal for APM Terminals in the region.
Safety for Life !
Support/advice company’s management
- Provide day-to-day direction for labor related matters.
- Respond to leadership various questions/requests regarding social relationships and provide upstream advice.
- Keep company’s management informed on various quantitative and qualitative indicators to monitor social climate & dialogue.
- Train management on group LR principles and practices.
- Support Compensation & Benefit Manager on compensation and benefit matters.
Policy, procedure and Social projects
- Monitor all relevant changes in the labor law related either to the national legislative framework (labor code) or a collective agreement to ensure compliance to these.
- Engage with senior management and the HR partners to ensure social relations are taken care of in the general strategy.
- Develop and implement labor policy and related procedures.
- Prepare development proposals in line with the company strategy.
Relations with social partners
- Inform the various representative bodies of the general development of the company.
- Facilitate meetings with the social partners and ensure to maintain the social dialogue.
- Manages grievance procedures to handle complaints and settle disagreements.
- Ensure alignment with labor law.
- Implement all committees in respect of labor law requirements.
Profil recherché :
- 5-8 years’ experience is required in Labor Relations functions in a Port /Terminals will be an advantage
- Knowledge in policy making
- Solid knowledge in labor law & history
- Talent in negotiations with strong communication skills.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills, in addition to effective interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in French & Arabic is a must. Fluent in English is advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to consider complex and ambiguous situations objectively with full consideration of causes, implications on business and stakeholders.
- Top notch negotiations with strong influencing skills, problem solving mind-set.
- Ability to engage and develop close relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills and ability.
- Excellent conflict resolution and ability to work effectively within a wide range of cultures.
- Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
- Requires excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
- Requires exceptional time management due to fast-moving, demanding work environment.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Labor relations, Law.
- Please send your resume in English.
NB. If not contacted within 4 weeks, you can consider your applications not short-listed for this position and you are invited to apply for other job opportunities within our Group.
Type de contrat :