Méthodes / Process /...
Production / Qualité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tanger et région | Maroc
Publication : du
02/01/2019 au 02/03/2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Maintenance Planner H/F - Tangier
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
- An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region,
- Working with partners, shareholders and other stakeholders,
- Developing roles and responsibilities for a key terminal for APM Terminals in the region.
Safety for Life !
- Maximize equipment availability and reliability through using planned maintenance technique effectively,
- Quickly return equipment to design capability through using planned maintenance strategies,
- Report and analyse equipment logs for planning activities,
- Maximize operational profit margin through systems, tools and processes designed to efficiently manage terminal fleet and assets,
- Works as directed for m&r management team.
- Understand and follow the company’s safety system,
- Protect myself and those around you from unsafe acts,
- Actively participate in contributing to zero accidents,
- Report any unsafe acts.
- Contribute to the goals of the company,
- Follow the company code of conduct,
- Live the company values.
- Measured on the success of the kpi attributed to number of planned jobs verses the total number of jobs completed in a week or month,
- Measured on the success of kpi attributed to how long each piece of equipment runs at full design capability after planned maintenance was completed,
- Measured on the level of success contributed to the kpi regarding equipment placed out of service and then returned to service,
- Measured on the level of success kpi attributed to lost production time due to planned maintenance per week or month,
- Has a continuous improvement, 5s mindset,
- Follows directions and meets timelines as required,
- Contributes to the goals of the m&r organization,
- Works as directed by the m&r management team,
- Supports planning and support supervisor in relief or absence.
Profil recherché :
- Certification from an accredited university or trade school,
- College degree preferred but not required,
- Interpersonal skills.
- Professionalism in an office environment.
- Works office hours monday through friday, some week end work only when required.
Type de contrat :