Informatique / Electronique
Multimédia / Internet
Niveau d'expérience requis : Débutant
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tanger et région | Maroc
Publication : du
13/12/2018 au 13/02/2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Remote Crane Controller - Tangier
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
Safety for Life !
- Constantly indorse safe work environment.
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Check all parameters before starting operations.
- Analyze information from different systems.
- Identify alerts and significant events on screen.
- React quickly and make appropriate decisions.
- Alert in case of anomalies encountered.
- Report breakdowns to the relevant interlocutors.
- Report immediately any safety hazards during operations and if necessary stop until such are rectified.
- Keep your calm and manage stressful situations effectively.
- Monitor the quality of processes and contribute to their improvement.
- Process controlling.
- Provide follow-up documents.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Take part in equipment handling.
Profil recherché :
Who we are looking for
- Bac+3. Requires a bachelor degree or at least three years of relevant vocational education.
- Computer literate. Good command of basic Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent eye and hand coordination.
- Not acrophobic or color blind/daltonic.
- Excellent spatial intelligence.
- Excellent visual acuity.
- Excellent stereoscopic vision (sense of depth and distance perception).
- Not suffering or having suffered from computer vision syndrome.
- Can be focused and concentrated for hours.
- Works well under pressure.
- Holding a valid driving license.
- Good French reading, speaking and writing skills. Fluency in English is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, nonstop environment.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks over a long period of time.
- Previous experience as professional video gamer or (former/current) member of professional gaming organization is a plus.
Type de contrat :