Logistique / Transport...
Niveau d'expérience requis : Débutant
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tanger et région | Maroc
Publication : du
02/01/2019 au 02/03/2019
Type de contrat : CDD
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 10
Remote Quay Crane Checker (TERMINAL II) - Tangier
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
Safety for Life !
- Ensure exceptions in waterside moves confirmation in the TOS via OCR are handled timely and diligently
- Ensure various applicable systems are updated timely
- Monitor closely the OCR exception queues and act upon them as per established procedure
- Escalate and liaise with the PCO as and when required
- Use the RDT to confirm the load position and/or discharge unit while the OCR system is down.
- Ensure required reporting at the shift end or vessel operations completion is done accurately and timely
- Liaise with lashing Foreman for the lashing platform preparation and Gondola usage.
- Follow up on confirmation of all special handling in the terminal including OOG and BB.
- Liaise with deck man on any changes to planned stowage positions or any inventory needed on board
- Look ahead of operation and detect any potential challenge that need to be deal with and inform the OPS Sup if needed
- Undertake any other duties as directed by management
Profil recherché :
Who we are looking for
- Approach to work: Ability to work under pressure. Willing to work long hours in time of need to support other teammates. Has a high standard of work ethic, ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Awareness: Responds to supervisor’s needs; keep supervisor informed
- Interpersonal: Interacts effectively and develops rapport with others; modifies personal behaviour as appropriate; outgoing; works efficiently within a team environment. High team spirit requested.
- Communication: Pro-active in informing the applicable parties on any matters. Interacts effectively.
- Technical / Functional: Demonstrates knowledge of technical and functional aspects of work.
- General knowledge on the flow of cargo through a terminal.
- Bac+3. Requires a bachelor degree or at least three years of relevant vocational education.
- Must well versed with using computers
- Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent visual acuity
- Works well under pressure
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English and French as well as fluency in the local language.
- Requires good interpersonal skills
Type de contrat :