Production / Qualité /...
Méthodes / Process /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 1 à 3 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tanger et région
Publication : du
05/03/2019 au 05/05/2019
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Automation Support (TERMINAL II) - Tanger
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a highly-automated facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
Safety for Life !
Under guidance of the Shift Engineer, this position is responsible for maintenance of automation systems (PLC, measurement instrument, SCADA…) that are installed in all terminal equipment and ensures the works conform to the relevant specifications and standards.
- Repair automation issues (breakdowns and abnormalities) of all terminal equipment
- Evaluate the impact of automation issues and develop action plan
- Perform diagnosis process fault related to automation issues with Operations and shift support
- Report and follow up every automation issue
- Perform diagnosis and predictive maintenance of measuring instruments of terminal equipment
- Configure, test and maintain automation systems
- Establish and maintain automation and process documentation (functional requirements, test cases, wiring diagrams...)
- Perform program modification if it is needed
- Ensure Monthly check of terminal equipment interlock
- Repair automation interfaces issues between different Equipment systems
- Define and implement recommend automation innovative actions and projects to increase productivity, efficiency, quality and safety.
- Follow-up and ensure the execution of emergency work for the terminal equipment
- Ensure that emergency work is followed up by reporting to Shift Engineer
- Assume additional responsibility for maintenance in the absence of maintenance supervisors
- Maintain good relationships with stakeholders
- Provide advice and technical assistance to M&R staffing
- Other responsibilities can be added
- Understand and follow the company’s safety system
- Protect one self and those around from unsafe acts.
- Actively participate in contributing to zero accidents.
- Report any unsafe acts.
- Alert to risks and unsafe acts that could result in an accident.
- Participates in safety walks and HSSE initiatives
- Contribute to the strategic goals of the company by actively participating in Management Strategy workshops.
- Follow the company Code of Conduct using Strong business ethic and living the Company Values
- Passion and positive attitude on a daily basis
- Sets priorities to ensure task completion
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Has a continuous improvement mindset
- Follows directions and meets timelines as required
- Contributes to the goals of the M&R department
- Has good knowledge of the functional area and understands the overall nature of the business.
Profil recherché :
- Automation Engineer degree from an Accredited university
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in an industrial machinery environment as an automation engineer- marine port terminal preferred
- Proven experience in automation projects
- Expert in PLC, SCADA and instrumentation
- Professionalism in an Port/Terminal environment or a heavy industry
- Can work with a wide range of cultures and personnel
- Works shift hours
- Maintains high energy levels over long periods of time
Type de contrat :