Gestion / Comptabilité /...
Achats / Supply Chain
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Autres services
Région : Tanger et région
Publication : du
21/03/2019 au 21/05/2019
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Concession Contract Analyst - Tangier
Do you want to be a part of a purpose-driven, values-oriented organization operating in one of the most important nerve centers of global trade? Do you wish to join a dynamic, dedicated and highly ambitious team in a challenging yet rewarding environment?
APMT Tangier is currently looking for a driven Concession Contract Analyst with high interest of achieving results through collaboration, supporting the transformational journey to professionalize concession contract management.
Reporting to the concession contract manager, the concession contract analyst will support the management of the global concession contracts portfolio; consisting of over 70 terminals agreements worldwide. As a contract analyst you will spearhead the analytical work, provide valuable insight to your manager, and ensure continuous contract monitoring and management.
The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast paced and global environment, and is expected to deliver results and support a high performing concession contract management organization through strong analytical abilities, collaboration, personal drive, and ability to take ownership.
As a contract analyst, you will be accountable and exposed to a variety of tasks, such as:
- Maintain and monitor the centralized repository for terminal concession agreements
- Continuously reviewing the agreements and identify contractual risks, obligations, and improvement areas
- Follow up on set KPI’s to track performance and foresee need for contract negotiations, renegotiations or finalizations
- Perform comprehensive financial and data analysis on contract performance, and build visualization tool such as dashboard and business intelligence reports
- Support the organization by providing high quality contract risk assessment of concession agreement and related assets
- Ensure that new concession agreement comply with and include group legal policies
- Look for opportunities to optimize concession contracts, and define and to the extent possible implement ‘best-of-benchmark’ contracts
Profil recherché :
Experience/language skills required
- Holds a master or bachelor of science degree within business, economics, engineering, or law.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in legal, finance, procurement and/or sourcing. Previous experience of working with and managing concession agreements is an advantage.
- Work life experience from the maritime and/or transport industry is an advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding of legal and contractual terms for a wide range of legal agreements
- Has document experience working with and performing quantitative analysis, and operates effortlessly in Excel and other analytics tools
- Technical savviness, familiar with working in PowerBI and/or other business intelligence tools
- Possess project and process management skills and the ability work efficiently on a multitude of projects and task in a rapidly changing environment
- Support the achievement of a business and legal optimization agenda
- Fluent English is mandatory, Spanish, French and Arabic are an advantage
Type de contrat :