Gestion / Comptabilité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : Débutant
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tanger et région
Publication : du
28/02/2019 au 28/04/2019
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : Stage
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Finance Planning Intern (TERMINAL II) - Tanger
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a highly-automated facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
Safety for Life !
- Support finance Planning department in below activities:
- Support financial planning and analysis team.
- Elaborate periodic Variance analysis and Cost deep dive, assist in developing and producing data analytics
- Elaborate studies on specific IFRS implementations impact on company financials (IFRS 16, IAS 12, IFRS 15…)
- Support the preparation of monthly reporting packages for Actuals
- Support the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Support the operational performance management
- Review and update finance reporting and control procedures
Profil recherché :
Who we are looking for:
- Requires a Master degree in Finance and accounting. work experience is not mandatory.
- Knowledge of IFRS and local Moroccan accounting standards required.
- Must have thorough understanding and working knowledge of ERP systems and accounting specific software.
- Requires proficiency in various software applications and programs, specifically excel, powerpoint and think-cell.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of financial analysis and accounting principles.
- High analysis skills
- Good knowledge of excel
- Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills
- Good English level
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Team work spirit.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- High attention to detail.
- Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
- Requires excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data.
- Requires exceptional time management due to fast-moving, demanding work environment.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment
- Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion
NB1 : ''Convention de stage'' is mandatory
Type de contrat :