Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Logistique / Transport...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 1 à 3 ans
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tout le Maroc | Maroc
Publication : du
19/02/2019 au 19/04/2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Gate Clerk (TERMINAL II) (Tangier)
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
Safety for Life !
- The Gate Clerk is responsabile to manage gate activities efficiently.
- Manage exceptions handling at the gate.
- Liaise with Customers for gate/CFS requests.
- Ensure optimal Truck Turnaround Time.
- Liaise closely with users of the automated gates as well as shipping lines to ensure smooth service delivery while maintaining the transactions secured and operations safe.
- Attend and handle exceptions related with containers delivery and receival
- Ensure safe working conditions are kept.
- Provide regular process control checks.
- Promote good relationship with customers, truck drivers, agencies, customs and other bodies.
- Follow up customs procedures.
- Contribute suggestions to improve existing methodologies, processes and measurements when executing duties on an ongoing basis to improve efficiencies at the gate.
- Understand and follow the company’s safety system.
- Protect one self and those around from unsafe acts.
- Actively participate in contributing to zero accidents.
- Report any unsafe acts.
- Alert to risks and unsafe acts that could result in an accident.
Profil recherché :
Who we are looking for?
- Requires a bachelor degree in port logistics, Information technology, applied economics or any other relevant field
- Requires at least 2 years of experience in a Moroccan port environment
- Experience in dealing with customs clearance processes, port formalities or trucking activities in/with the port complex of Tangier Med is an advantage.
- safety regulations, safe working procedures and safe materials handling procedures
- Requires the ability to maintain high level quality of work under pressure
- Ability to be a problem solver and an independent facilitator in which to resolve any customer issue with due respect of company policies and escalation matrix
- Requires advanced level of verbal and written communications skills in English and Arabic
Type de contrat :