Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
RH / Personnel / Formation
Niveau d'expérience requis : Débutant
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tout le Maroc | Maroc
Publication : du
18/03/2019 au 18/05/2019
Type de contrat : Stage
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
HR Recruitment Intern (H/F) (Port Med II - Tanger)
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
Safety for Life !
Assists in recruitment process which may include but are not limited to:
- Assist organize candidate interviews including scheduling, securing meeting rooms, and other logistical details.
- Mine resume databases for new candidates.
- Assist on job posting process.
- Enter candidate information in applicant tracking system.
- Assist with phone screens.
- Administer appropriate company assessments.
- Prepare various reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing candidates' data.
- Assist with the on-boarding process.
- Perform other administrative duties that support the recruitment process.
- Understand and follow the company’s safety system
- Protect one self and those around from unsafe acts.
- Actively participate in contributing to zero accidents.
- Report any unsafe acts.
- Alert to risks and unsafe acts that could result in an accident.
- Participates in safety walks and HSSE initiatives
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Has a continuous improvement mindset
- Follows directions and meets timelines as required
- Has good knowledge of the functional area and understands the overall nature of the business.
Profil recherché :
Who we are looking for:
- Bac+2 to bac+4 from an accredited college or university with a major in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Relations or related field.
- Results Driven & Detail Oriented.
- Persistent with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills (Experience with Microsoft Office, Internet, and E-mail software...etc.).
- Ability to learn Recruiting and Sourcing Skills
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English & French. Knowledge of Arabic will be essential
- Being presentable and Professional to reflect the good image of the company.
NB: ''Convention de stage'' is mandatory
Type de contrat :