Logistique / Transport...
Gestion / Comptabilité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 1 à 3 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +3
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tanger et région
Publication : du
12/03/2019 au 12/05/2019
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Store Keeper (Terminal 2) - Tanger
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a highly-automated facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
Safety for Life !
Receive, dispatch and process all items into the store to the proper locations. Prepare necessary storing documents and reports Maintains accurate and detailed records of all daily activities and transactions
- Issuing materials against ready work orders and related SOPs.
- Review and receive incoming parts and materials to stores and reports in case of any discrepancies, and assist in investigations to find reasons.
- Carry out quality assurance procedures for component inspections with technical team.
- Receipts of items into store should only be accepted with the presentation of authorized Purchase Order and this should be adhered to strictly-NO PURCHASE ORDER NO DELIVERY!
- Maintain the store in a tidy useable state performing reorganization & housekeeping tasks to keep warehouse well organized.
- Instruct and demonstrate pre-job safety talk to ensure that all reported team working in safe positions and with the proper way.
- Perform daily logs / transactions into inventory ERP on time.
- Perform periodical rolling stock checks of random bin/aisle locations.
- Monitor lubricants and fuel stock levels.
- Cross checks inventory records to determine if material on hand is in sufficient quantity.
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location consider full coordination with customs committee and logistics team.
- Review forward schedule for the identification of supply requirements before problems arise.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Observe the provisions of the relevant APMT MD2 policies and procedures.
- Ensure that APMT MD2 Health, Safety, Security and Environment policies and procedures are observed / implemented as well.
- Maintain and trace all store assists / equipment’s.
- Oversees and administers repaired / returned Part’s Process.
- Provides full organized filing system.
- Follow and respond to all relevant business emails/phone calls within his daily shift duties.
- Provides complete and accurate reports to Store Manager/Store Sup, as requested.
- Inform superior as soon as possible if any general or specific task cannot be performed adequately or timely due to influences beyond your control if and when necessary.
- Understand and follow the company’s safety system
- Protect myself and those around you from unsafe acts.
- Actively participate in contributing to zero accidents.
- Report any unsafe acts.
Profil recherché :
Who we are looking for:
- College degree preferably in business, accounting. Some formal exposure in warehouses management, purchasing or inventory control will be preferred.
- Requires at least two year of warehouse experience in private industry, preferably in shipping or transportation industry.
- Good understanding of warehouses principles & procedures.
- Must have a good understanding of stock control, item coding, storekeeping, and filing.
- Must be able to use a desktop computer with specific software applications such MS Office, especially software related to inventory control and stores.
- Requires familiarity with mechanical, electrical, and electronic parts.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal skills.
- Good planning & organizational skills.
- The incumbent requires a very high degree of ethical standards.
- Driving License is a must and ability for forklift driving.
Type de contrat :