Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +4
Secteur d'activité : Enseignement / Formation
Région : Marrakech et région
Publication : du
04/12/2019 au 04/02/2020
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Assistante administrative - BENGUERIR
Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields
The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco's frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa.
Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
- Gathering and maintaining databases and project files, financial records and all information pertaining to various areas for which the Partnerships Unit is responsible administratively.
- Management and facilitation of the various Partnerships and Institutional visits and including students, faculty, consultants, administration etc..
- Documenting and consolidating the policies and procedures manual and documents for International Partnerships in consultation with the Director of the entity.
- Serving as the main point of contact with various administrative offices, Schools, Departments and Centers at UM6P or its partners (Local and International)
- Writing meeting minutes and reports, preparing visit Agendas
- Drafting Memos, Emails and Letters as needed
- Follow up on financial aspects of the various partnerships and collaborations in close contact with the UM6P teams and other partners.
- Conduct document reviews (Administrative/Legal / Academic etc.. ) and follow up on these.
- Managing Logistics supporting with the various events within UM6P and outside UM6P (Workshops/Seminars/Symposia etc..)
- Follow up on various Projects and Programs as assigned
- Maintain hard copy and digital records of inbound and outbound administrative and legal documents of the unit.
- Facilitate and support in various project implementation administratively.
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communicates professionally, orally and in writing, with a diverse constituency including, faculty and administrators at UM6P and at the level of partner universities, organizations, Centers and institutes.
- Strong organizational
- Works efficiently under very tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Very good team Player
- Takes initiative
- Have a sense of responsibility
- Woks under very minimum supervision
- Very good English Language Skills ( Written, Oral )