Gestion / Comptabilité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 1 à 3 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Agroalimentaire
Région : Casablanca et région
Publication : du
20/03/2019 au 20/05/2019
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Plant Controller - Casablanca
A recognized multinational company operating in FMCG segment is looking for a Plant Controller.
- Lead Plant (MU) financial planning and analysis processes in accordance with corporate rules and timing
- Be integral part of MU management and support management in delivering targets set by the management
- Be Partner with Production management (Plant Meetings and Reviews: cost, initiatives)
- Identify and manage process improvement initiatives
- Identify issues and proactively initiate analysis (labor, material usage, spending, etc.)
- Prepare periodic (Annual Operation / Last Estimate and strategic) budgets, including revision with Country’s Leadership team and HQ.
- Execute accurate, complete and timely Month End Closes process for IFRS purposes in SAP and BPC systems.
- Prepare financial information Plant P&L (Barrel file , MMR deck . etc ) needed for corporate presentations including variance comments
- Prepare financial justification and other necessary documentation required for Capital Expenditure requests.
- Determine critical activities, guidance for resolution of SAP and reporting issues
- Profitability Analysis (Plant/Category/Line or individual SKU)
- Prepare new products business cases and FP&A/Treasury support (COGS analysis and OWC planning in part or Inventory, payables etc.)
- Internal Control support in part procedures development
- Plant budget control / Purchase orders control and approvals.
- Deliver ad hoc analysis upon request
Profil recherché :
- Master degree in Finance or Economics
- At least 1-2 years of experience in finance team in multinational manufacturing company (FMCG – preferred)
- Strong business acumen (either already in place or able to develop fast)
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Fluent English;
- Driven for result person with high learning agility, strong networking, influencing and communication including good interaction and efficient working in cross-functional and cross-cultural environment
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to work in an environment of multitasking.
Type de contrat :