Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Informatique / Electronique
Télécoms / Réseaux
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 1 à 3 ans
Secteur d'activité : Informatique
Région : Tout le Maroc | Maroc
Publication : du
31/05/2019 au 31/07/2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 10
Telecom Integration Engineer ($30K/year) - Remote Work (Casablanca, Rabat, Fez, Marrakesh, Tangier)
Who is Crossover?
Crossover connects talent from around the globe with companies who are looking to hire only the best. We have more than 1850+ people from 98 different countries working full time (40 hrs/wk) for our clients and we are growing quickly as we have more customer demand than we can find good people.
We are also a mission-driven company. In other words, we believe in providing people with high-paying, long-term jobs/careers. We are not a marketplace in which companies are trying to hire someone at bottom basement rates for temporary work.
Finding reliable, fairly compensated freelance or contract work can be a challenge. And sifting through sites filled with short-term gigs listed at rock-bottom rates is discouraging.
You’re worth more than that. At Crossover, we understand that you’re looking for long-term contracts and competitive compensation. And that’s just what we offer to candidates who have the skills and experience to stand out and the willingness to complete our rigorous evaluation process.
All of our jobs are location-independent, intended to be multi-year in duration, and offer high rates by U.S. standards. We match talented people with great companies for long-term, remote working relationships that are a win-win for everyone.
Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for high performing Telecom Integration Engineers for long-term, full-time roles. We offer 100% #remotejobs working with the best talent from around the world. It is also an opportunity to be a member of one of our teams implementing our solutions at client sites.
As a member of a high performing engineering team, you will be working with the top 1% of global engineering talent gathering requirements, analyzing gaps, and implementing complex BSS architectures. You may work across several of our products using multiple technologies. The pace is fast and rewarding as you will be solving the hardest problems in our products and processes. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Execution of on-site and remote integration for complex BSS architectures including internal products and ecosystems of new or already installed applications, interfaces configuration & integration
- Working with 3rd parties in trouble resolution and ensuring compliance with requirements
- Co-responsible for Operational Launch of the solution
- Co-responsible for migration testing (tooling and process) and first executions as well
- Co-Responsible for functional and non-functional testing of the deployed solution
Profil recherché :
- Total of 2+ years of work experience with IT and/or BSS technology products and services
- Minimum of 2 years of testing experience in telco companies
- At least 1 year of experience in mobile telecom networks GSM/CDMA, billing solutions, real-time rating and charging systems, Microsoft CRM, solutions, Self-care solutions (Web, USSD, IVR), Web Portals
- At least 1 year of working experience using cloud services such as AWS
- Experience in one or more aspects of Telecom BSS solution deployment/integration
- Minimum 2 years experience with Redhat LINUX and shell/Perl scripting
- Ability to construct SQL queries to retrieve complex information from a SQL Server/Oracle database
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and oral English communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Redknee TCB or Unified Suite of products.
- System integration and configuration expertise
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to) TCP/IP, CORBA, SOAP, SS7, Diameter, HTTP(S) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of configuring network elements including switches, routers, and load-balancers valued
Type de contrat :