Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide front-line support for a game-changing, enterprise-wide support service? Do you want to be a hero to Dell’s customers by resolving their complex IT issues? Within Dell, we are looking for an EMEA Software Volume Licensing (EVL) - EMEA Sales Support – VMware (German Speaker) to join our Sales Operations team in Casablanca, as well as providing telephone and email assistance to our European customers as part of the Dell Global Service Desk.
We go out of our way to give our customers the help they need. Our Enterprise Technical Support team specializes in our most highly technical and sophisticated products – from IT hardware and software to servers, networking, storage and the cloud. Issues can span installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance and usage. Fully trained on the latest upgrades or new products, the team can diagnose the problem and recommend the right solution remotely by telephone, e-mail, chat or online.
• Meet and exceed SLAs in providing support to the sales team, route agnostic, for VMware software licensing products
• Gather all proper information necessary and create a quote for customers
• Manage operational processes for VMware Renewals
• Maintain good business relationships with all sales teams
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in German in both written and spoken
• Typically requires 2+ years of related experience without related degree
• Problem solving and computer literacy
• Independently gathers information
• Ability to work closely and forge relationships interdepartmentally and with vendors