Commercial / Vente / Export
Audit / Conseil
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Conseil / Etudes
Région : Casablanca et région
Publication : du
11/02/2019 au 11/04/2019
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 2
Poste avec Management : Oui
Program Manager - Casablanca
H.Seven is the Hub for Africans by hearth who want to change the World. We are building an ecosystem that will maximize entrepreneur’s possibilities to make it Big & Global. H.Seven is an African Platform for startups, corporations & investors.
• We are 7
• We are Entrepreneurs, Inventors, Experts, Connectors, Executives,
Headhunters, Investors, & Inventors
• We are Human, Honest, Humble, Happy, Hearthful, Hopeful, & we aim Higher.
• We believe that we need 7 exceptional Humans to build a High Impact Entrepreneur.
• We are going to open gates to Talent, Training, Expertise, Innovation, Co-creation, Capital, and Global Networks & Markets.
• We want to Impact Africa.
H.Seven is looking for a visionary and passionate Program Manager to lead H.Seven acceleration program.
The role requires a charismatic leader with creative thinking and strong network building capacity, with experience catalyzing startups and scaleups.
The higher purpose of the program manager is to find startups with strong foundations in order to build Global African Lions.
The program manager will be interacting with all the key stakeholders of H.Seven: Entrepreneurs, Mentors, Partners, Investors, Corporations and Media.
- Source and interview amazing entrepreneurs & startups worldwide
- Recruit the best entrepreneurs & startups in term of the idea, the team, the market, and ability to generate traction.
- Engage with H.Seven’ Founders in order to complete a needs assessment (capital needs, networking, services, strategic alliances, international contacts, research,etc) and develop paths/relationships/growth strategies to drive them toward success.
- Develop a custom-tailored service program for each startup, as well as tracking and monitoring progress.
- Co-Design a funding strategy with Founders, generate leads and then connect them with the relevant angel investors, corporate VCs and venture capitalists
- Support Founders through whatever the business might throw at them.
- Establish strong relationships with mentors, venture capitals and other potential partners for synergies with H.Seven startups.
- Collaborate with the Brand team to disseminate success stories and other information that would catalyze learning among network members and foster entrepreneurship in Africa
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Management, Finance or related field
- 3–5 experience in consulting, entrepreneurship, venture capital
- Demonstrated experience in incubating and/or accelerating businesses or international development
- Strong business knowledge (business concepts and financial concepts)
- Comfortable managing several startups at a time and having multiple responsibilities
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
Who you are:
- Passion for entrepreneurship, startups, innovation and international development
- Leadership: ability to inspire others and to provide entrepreneurial coaching
- Strong emotional intelligence and intellectual curiosity
- Autonomous, highly organized and result-oriented
- Superior interpersonal skills & good communicator (written and oral)
- Past experience in a similar organization
- Great knowledge about the entrepreneurial ecosystems (Moroccan, African, European, American and/or Asian)
- Ties to the Moroccan & African diaspora in the world
Type de contrat :