Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Audit / Conseil
Gestion / Comptabilité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 10 à 20 ans
Secteur d'activité : Papier / Carton
Région : Autres régions | Pologne
Publication : du
21/02/2019 au 21/04/2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Internal Audit Supervisor EMEA (Cracow)
International Paper is one of the world’s leading producers of fiber-based packaging, pulp and paper. We create packaging products that protect and promote goods, enable worldwide commerce and keep consumers safe; pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal hygiene products that promote health and wellness; and papers that facilitate education and communication.
As an audit supervisor you will provide an independent, objective assurance and consulting activities designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations.
You will broaden your auditing skills in a friendly team environment as well as get deeper understanding of variety areas of International Paper business. The scope of the role gives you exposure to senior leaders in the business across EMEA. You will also contribute to constant development of internal audit function by leading quality improvement initiatives.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting and leading complex audit assignments and projects
- Conducting annual risk assessment and assisting in development of annual plan and resource planning as well as scheduling and resource planning throughout the year
- Coaching and leading other auditors/ direct supervision of Audit team members.
- Reviewing workpapers, audit findings, drafting audit reports
- Providing expertise of policy, procedures, internal control concepts, and internal audit processes
- Leading training and development of new team members
- Developing customer relationships, providing consulting services to Company management and identify best practices, profit improvement and cost savings opportunities
- Leveraging automated data analysis tools on audit projects
- Managing and leading Internal Audit initiatives as directed by the Audit Lead Team: Quality Process (QAP), Training Team, ACL, Safety, etc. or similar strategic or operational initiatives.
Profil recherché :
- More than 8 years of experience in audit or finance within an international company (Big 4 experience is an asset)
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- Excellent auditing skills
- Excellent technical financial skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and supervisory skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of additional European language (Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Turkish or Russian) would be beneficial
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Type de contrat :