Niveau d'expérience requis : Moins de 1 an
Niveau d’études: Bac +4
Secteur d'activité : Conseil / Etudes
Région : Casablanca et région
Publication : du
09/03/2019 au 09/05/2019
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : Autre
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Visual Communication Assistant - Casablanca
LixCap, an American company with offices in Casablanca and Washington DC, provides best-in-class consulting and investment advisory services for projects dealing with access to finance, agriculture and investment, energy investment and economic growth and market analysis. We work with a range of clients, including commercial enterprises, investment funds, governments, aid agencies, NGOs, development financing institutions (DFIs) and other development consultancies. We act as the intermediary between those who want to use their resources for development impact via private sector engagement. LixCap offers an expertise that bridges the Anglo-Saxon and Francophone worlds to provide market insights and project support.
- Required:Visual Communication / Typography / Graphic design / IT skills / Infographics.
- Preferred:Economic and Business background in Market research
Profil recherché :
- Justify a minimum of 1 year experience: advanced training in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF), Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator and/or In design) + any other visual com software is a plus. - Provide us with catalogue –
- An understanding of the latest visual communication trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Having a strong artistic sensitivity, and a real creative capacity that you want to put to the benefit of a motivated team.
- Providing graphical support with high-quality visuals to the marketing department.
- Be able to make our reports and presentation very appealing when displayed to our clients.
- Languages: French (Required), English (Preferred)
- Must specifically be able to tailor the creation of MS Office templates.
- Able to quickly learn new skills, technologies and applications.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to details.
If you are interested, please send your CV,letter of interest, and academic recordto firstname.lastname@example.org apply. Any application with missing documentation will be excluded.
Type de contrat :