Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelz International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelez International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelz International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
'• Planning & Setting targets per team (sub-channels & sub-regions)
• Manage In-Market Sales in and distribution for each category & brand.
• Ensure the achievement of the revenue target for each sub-channels & sub-regions for each category.
•Split the sales targets by brand and by SKU for each team.
• Work with direct reports to develop strategies and to address key business issues such as competitive threats, customer needs, market share, etc.
- Work with management to develop and execute annual business plan including distributor’s assessment and sales opportunities.
- Work closely with commercial community and IBP teams to ensure right programs are in place to achieve sales goals
- Demonstrate strong leadership to lead the distributor, including sales representatives, supervisors, delivery men and all business resources (unit managers, warehouse keepers…).
- Co-ordination of trade partners activities in co-operation with wholesalers and Stores managers
- Regular regional sales meetings with trade partners and sales team.
- Monitor closely distributor expenses and revenues to ensure agreed profitability to the distributor regarding T&C and P&L standards per region while we fit to Mondelez AC P&L
- Monitor sales KPI per sales teams and per region in line with annual operating plan by category & sub-channel.
- Lead the GTN agenda through regular Joint Business Plan review with distributors and keep informed sales direction if any changes needed while owning the full region P&L and operating costs as per the AC.
- Secure the right availability per sku vs. sub-channel MSL and agreed safety stock
- Design RTM strategies and needed organizational structure changes to achieve numerical and weighted distribution targets
- Develop across channel pricing strategy between wholesale
- Coordinate and communicate all competitive activity to include competitive pricing, promotion, new items, special packs and trade marketing activities.
- Competitive Product Sampling / Analysis
- Provide the company as needed with appropriate input, e.g., sales forecast, volume trend, product quality problem, market conditions, distribution issues, competitive threats, etc.
Degree from Top University in Business.
Mininimum of 5 to 8 years experience in field sales in FMCG companies
Retail experience is obligatory
Fluency in English , Arabic & French.
Proficiency in MS office.
Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment
Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
Strong Communication and Presentation skills. Negotiation Skills, Financial background (PNL, Cashflow), offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.