Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Commercial / Vente / Export
Distribution (métiers de la)
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Agroalimentaire
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
30/11/2017 au 30/01/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Perfect Store Manager (Casablanca)
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelz International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelez International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelz International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, please visit:
http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Exciting opportunity in Mondelez International Morocco as Perfect Store Manager based in Casablanca.
As Perfect Store Manager, you will deliver flawless & best in class Execution of Trade plans, trade terms , POS materials and pictures of success across channels so it meets Mondelez Point of Sales Standards,achieve business targets,highly supports the sales team & ultimately ensures customer satisfaction.
Main responsibilities :
- Accountable for channel tracking, analyzing and ultimate achievement of business targets across channels.
- Accountable for the quality of in-store execution across channels.
- Leads the Perfect Store Agenda across channels ensuring high standards of execution , corrdinationg with Sles operations, salesforce & Audit team.
- Accountable for aligning Sales revenue managers with channel input and opportunities and sign off all updates/ changes he/she is recommending to be applied in the guidelines.
- Accountable for driving deployment of POB (Point of Buying) solutions across channelsl in line with the guidelines (Planogram, customer classifications, location and threshold).
- Cascades in-store visibility guidelines to the field force and drives the sales organization towards flawless execution in-market leveraging supervision tools, audit program and incentive program.
- Develops and ensures proper implementation of channel trade programs and trade terms.
- Develops all required tools and process to ensure adherence to Perfect Store programs or any Trade plans (e.g. customers participation tracking in the programs) and supplies supporting tools & materials to do the job including the RE picture of Success.
- Owns and ensures the execution of the channel trade activation calendar; integrate categories activities into channel calendar and ensure proper communication through a monthly trade letter and in-market implementation.
- Ensures Communication of Trade letters to TDs and salesforce.
- Coordinates & Aligns Budget Spends with Sales Revenue Managers per category & per channel.
- Accountable for the identification of category opportunities that exist across channels and customers.
- Responsible for the creation of insights into specific channels, customers and shoppers that can be fed into the Category SP, Customer SP and Customer JBP.
- Defines the specific opportunities that exist by category across channels and customers.
- Defines actionable insights into channels, customers and shoppers trends.
- Provides the input of the channel, customer and shopper insights into the category strategic plan in addition to in-store POS & shopper marketing initiatives to drive the In store agenda.
- Constant communication with key stakeholders (Category, shopper insights, Sales Revenue Planner, Perfect Store and Sales team).
Profil recherché :
- Master degree in Sales.
- Mininimum of 5 years experience in trade marketing/ Marketing / Sales in an FMCG company. Perfect Store experience most desirable.
- Fluency in English , Arabic & French.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.
Type de contrat :