Communication / Publicité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis :
Secteur d'activité : Enseignement / Formation
Région : Fès et région
Publication : du
07/01/2020 au 01/03/2020
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Oui
Responsable des Activités Estudiantines (Animation de la vie estudiantine) - Ifrane
Inaugurated in 1995 by His Majesty King Hassan II and Crown Prince Abdallah bin Abdel-Aziz of Saudi Arabia, Al Akhawayn University redefines the classic American liberal arts educational experience on an architecturally stunning modern campus amidst the beauty of Morocco's Middle Atlas Mountains.
- A uniquely international common core program for all undergraduate students, providing the basis for a well-rounded global education.
- Rich academics, in English, encouraging choice and experimentation, in all schools and programs of study.
- A comfortable, safe, exciting residential student life on campus, featuring hundreds of University student-run activities, with over 96 percent of undergraduates living on campus with roommates from around Morocco and the four corners of the world.
- The peace and pleasures of Ifrane, a center for outdoor exploration of mountains, streams, lakes, and more, with many entertainment options and easy access to major cities such as Rabat, Casablanca, Fez, Meknes, and more.
Ave Hassan II, P.O Box 104
Reporting Line: Vice President for Students Affairs.
Position Description Summary:
The Student Activities Manager is responsible for assuring that the student activities programs of the university are planned, organized and implemented in a manner that complements the academic mission, empowers the students, and enriches the quality of student life. The position requires flexible working hours, including evening and weekends.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To develop and implement extra-curricular and co-curricular activities and experiences which supplement the academic experiences of students and contribute to their education and personal and professional growth,
- To ensure that students are presented with a diversity of cultural experiences, such as concerts, theatrical plays and other forms of the arts that will contribute to educational and cultural development,
- To provide guidance and supervision for student clubs and organizations,
- To supervise, assign work, train and evaluate Students Activities staff,
- To establish and run the Students Activities budget.
Additional Responsibilities :
- To perform other tasks and duties as required.
Profil recherché :
A Bachelor’s degree, equivalent, or higher,
Relevant experience in a related field.
Master in a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Students Activities Services principles, organization, operations and procedures
- Good knowledge of activities and events planning, organization, coordination and evaluation
- Good knowledge of resource allocation and human resources principles (leadership, motivation, evaluation, student engagement, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of the principles and practices for providing customer service and earning customer satisfaction.
- Close knowledge of student life and academic issues of the university
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of supervisory principles, practices and techniques
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English, French and Arabic,
- Very Good interpersonal skills,
- Good computer skills,
- Good problem solving, conflict resolution, negotiation and decision-making skills,
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Initiative and creativity and an important ability to organize multiple tasks
- Passion and strong ability to work with students, have empathy for them and enjoy working with them with generosity
- Ability to be sensitive to the needs of students, including international
- Team spirit, time management, self-control and leadership
- Dependability and responsibility for others
- Subordinates’ motivation and empowerment
Application Deadline: January 12, 2020 at midnight.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a letter of application and a résumé with any supporting documents.
The Search Process:
Screening will begin as soon as possible and will continue until selection is made. Short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews. The successful candidate will need to take the position right after notification.