Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Gestion / Comptabilité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Secteur d'activité : Energie
Région : Tanger et région | Maroc
Publication : du
01/03/2018 au 01/05/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions.
The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain.
The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
As a Accountant, your main missions are:
- Contributes to financial analysis and planning; reporting; taxation; insurance; credit control; accounts payable and receivable; inventory and costs control; and budgeting and forecasting.
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision making at the executive level to develop and implement accounting systems and processes that align with the organization's overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Review the organization's financial reports to ensure they have been accurately prepared and present findings and recommendations to the top executive group and/or Board. Reports may include auditor and financial analyst reports, profit and loss statements and balance sheets as well as regulatory reports and filings.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting policies, systems, and procedures in achieving strategic objectives
- Coordination of planning activities for major business figures (EVA, Profit, Investments, Cash flow) at division level.
- Regular reporting of major business figures to management of divisions and subdivisions.
- Budget responsibility for the assigned cost center. (HC, invest, costs, etc.)
- Handling of special controlling topics (e.g. Internal Controls, Cost Allocation, Restructuring, Asset Management, further development of performance figures).
- Detailed deviation analysis incl. preparation of presentations and decision memos for management of divisions and subdivisions.
- Handling of special planning topics (e.g. capacity adjustments, risk management).
Profil recherché :
- Accounting Principles (IFRS)
- Local GAAP
- IT systems – Spiridon and SAP (RBP) especially the modules CO,FI,MM,SD, and with other standard Office IT Systems
- Working experience in an intercultural environment desirable
Type de contrat :