Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Production / Qualité /...
Méthodes / Process /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Energie
Région : Laâyoune et région | Maroc
Publication : du
01/03/2018 au 01/05/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Quality Inspector (Boujdour)
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions.
The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain.
The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
As a Quality Inspector, your main missions are:
- To ensure that all Siemens Quality standards and requirements are met on their assigned projects. Responsible for Contract Implementation and for ensuring that all work is performed in agreement with all SWP standards incl. QA regulations. To ensure the Quality Plans and documentation fulfil the contractual requirements.
- Implement project specific Quality Plan.
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing Quality performance on site and assisting the Site Manager to implement improvement plans, as well as driving the ongoing Zero Defect culture within Siemens Wind Power.
- Internal: PM, APM, Site Manager, Site Installation Lead, Commissioning and Completion Lead, EHS Advisors, Engineering.
- External: Customer, Civil Contractor, Sub Contractors.
- Act as an advisor to the Site Management Team on all Quality matters.
- Be a role model for Zero Harm and Zero Defect and Siemens Quality Standards, ensuring that you lead by example at all times.
Type de contrat :