Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
RH / Personnel / Formation
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 1 à 3 ans
Secteur d'activité : Energie
Région : Tanger et région | Maroc
Publication : du
23/05/2018 au 23/07/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Talent Acquisition & Development Coordinator (Tanger)
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions.
The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain.
Responsible for full-cycle talent acquisition, related systems, policies and procedures relating to talent acquisition, talent pipeline development and on-boarding for Siemens Gamesa in Morocco.
Selection & Hiring :
- Understand recruiting needs and job requirements.
- Ensure the selection assessment process.
- Positioning Siemens Gamesa as an "Employer of Choice".
- Facilitate professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process
- Maintain and leverage a recruiting network
- Responsible for University and Community College partnership / Internship Programs
- Responsible for achievement of target KPIs
- Maintain current knowledge of current labor market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends and intelligence
- Identification of people Development & Learning requirements with local stakeholders and ensure efficient execution of the development program.
- Collaborate with the HR Head for the Leadership Development, High Potential Program, Performance process and Succession Planning Initiatives
- Coordinate the international mobility activities: on-boarding, work permit and residency cards process...
- Responsible for the HR partnership agreements with regards to Employees’ retention program.
- Contribute to the definition and the implementation of the employee’s retention program.
- Lead HR projects initiatives: Satisfaction survey, people development projects, HR processes & policies updates.
Profil recherché :
1st experience desirable in similar position.
Very Good level of French and English
Excellent communication skills and ability to engage audiences.
Builds relationships and works well across functions.
Type de contrat :