Achats / Supply Chain
Logistique / Transport...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Energie
Région : Tanger et région
Publication : du
15/05/2019 au 15/07/2019
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Warehouse Supervisor - Tanger
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions.
The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain.
The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Role & Responsabilities :
- Daily management of the warehouse operation, and Leadership of the warehouse team
- Ensuring the operation is ready to meet future requirements as well as daily demand
- Maintain training records and relevant competence levels (forklift certificate, crane certificate, dangerous goods) for the warehouse team.
- Lead by example and develop a Safety and Quality focused efficient operation
- Ensure fulfillment of relevant warehouse KPIs
- Participate in preparing Warehouse and logistic procedures.
- Develop tool tracking systems and ensure full traceability / accountability.
- Governance of SAP transactions within warehouse function and design changes that are implemented
- Collaboration with other Warehouse stakeholders within the port facility, develop LEAN opportunities
- Convert the warehouse capability for production order processing, into a scalable operation for future satellite ports (space/plant/resources/logistics).
- Promote safety culture in its area of responsibilities
- Manage and control raw material, components and finished stock in and out the in and out of the plant.
- Manage incoming, warehousing and internal line feeding activities
- Supervise the FLT (forklift trucks) team and co-ordinate transport in support of the weekly dispatch plan.
- Follow Performance & Process Indicators.
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (or equivalent) in logistics or Supply Chain
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain and especially in Warehouse Management
- Strong experience in SAP (Material Management) is mandatory
- Business understanding of warehouse management
- Previous management experience in warehouse function.
- English is mandatory for this position
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Excellent team player with good communication skills
Type de contrat :