Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Santé / Social (métiers de)
Administration des ventes /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Secteur d'activité : Pharmacie / Santé
Région : Marrakech et région | Maroc
Publication : du
08/03/2018 au 08/05/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Service Engineer CSE (Marrakech)
At Siemens Healthineers, we want to make healthcare providers succeed in an ever-changing healthcare industry – by helping them deliver better outcomes at lower costs. This purpose drives our focus: to lead the transformation of healthcare together with the ones delivering it.
Being a leading global healthcare company, we at Siemens Healthineers are continuously developing our portfolio, from medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, to adding managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
To find answers to the toughest questions of our time, we need curious and open-minded people, who dare ask questions, just as our 44.000 employees. You could be one of them!
Siemens Healthineers Morocco is looking for a highly motivated and mobile candidate for the position of Sales & Application Specialist US for Morocco, willing to integrate a challenging position in a growing market
Mission : Completes technical-oriented service tasks of various scopes and supports in planning and managing these tasks.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Completes broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems among others (after PM100).
- The position is based in Marrakech, and will be responsible for the southern region of Morocco
- Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Contributes to or conducts the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories.
- Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management (partly before PM100).
- Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
- May manage sub-contractors and monitors delivery.
- May be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
Profil recherché :
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A Technical or University Degree in Electronics, biomedicale or equivalent in a relevant life science subject.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- A high degree of computer literacy with knowledge relating to currently approved software and operating systems, networks, and connectivity.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels.
- A thorough knowledge of company procedures, policies, mission, vision and values.
- Ability to sell, good teaching skills, good team worker
- A relevant professional experience in Imagerie expertise Minimum of 5 Years
- Ability to manage equipments and systems installations following the company guidelines and procedures
- English, French and Arabic language skills
- Innovative and result and quality oriented.
Type de contrat :