Commercial / Vente / Export
Distribution (métiers de la)
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Pétrole / Gaz
Région : Sfax
Publication : du
18/03/2019 au 18/05/2019
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDD
Pays : Tunisie
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Indirect Channel Account Manager – B2C - Sfax
Vivo Energy, a Shell licensee in 15 African markets, was established on 1st December 2011 to distribute and market Shell-branded fuels and lubricants.
Vivo Energy is the company behind the Shell brand in Africa, a joint venture between Vitol, Helios Investment Partners and Shell.
Vivo Energy operates in Retail; Commercial Fuels (Marine, Mining and Aviation in partnership with Vitol Aviation); Liquefied Petroleum Gas and Lubricants in : Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Mauritius, Madagascar, Morocco, Mali, Namibia, Senegal, Tunisia and Uganda.
The vision of Vivo Energy is to become the most respected energy company in Africa.
The goal of Vivo Energy is to create a performance driven, dynamic enterprise with the capability to deliver long term benefits to customers, employees and the local communities in which we operates.
Vivo Energy wants their employees to feel proud to work for the company and a key part of our organizational model is that our employees should be given responsibility and accountability in equal measure.
Vivo Energy Tunisia operates an extensive Retail network of 160 service stations offering a wide range of Shell’s world-class fuels and lubricants throughout the country. The network serves more than 150,000 customers each day, making the company one of the country’s largest suppliers of fuels and lubricants.
Vivo Energy Tunisia manages the storage, distribution and marketing of Shell fuels, lubricants, greases as well as Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) under the Butagaz brand.
At Vivo Energy Tunisia, we are committed to the ongoing development of our people; we understand that as a business we can only be as good as the individuals we employ, and for that reason we are looking for people with skills, experience, responsibility, commitment and ambition.
Reporting B2C Sales Team Leader, your main tasks are :
- To develop the sales of lubricants through all indirect channels (distributors) essentially for: Spares Parts shops, resellers, Oil change Centers, fleet owners and owner-drivers.
- To support implementation of all activities in the Indirect channel inclusive of sales, marketing, supply, etc.
- Managing and coaching the distributor’s sales team and their supervisors.
- Ensure that distributor is aligned with VET lubes strategy, managed correctly and coordinated with sales and marketing team as well as internal stakeholders like Legal, Supply Chain, Treasury and Technical depts.
- Perform periodic reviews of distributor performance and tracking. Maximise time spent managing distributors, visiting customers and prospecting where necessary; manage direct accounts of big resellers in order to avoid channel conflicts.
- Ensure that our Indirect Channel Partners and Distributors are aligned to our goals, strategy and practices, and have capability to deliver the CVPs to our preferred customer segments.
- Agree, monitor and achieve distributor targets and customers and be accountable for their performance.
- Develop sales and realize all sales target including: Volume, Proceeds, margin, Financial KPI’s and Credit.
- Monitor & develop Distributor Sales Productivity Performance indicators: Coverage, Penetration, Effectiveness and new prospects according to SLDP definitions and Distributor Annual Review.
- Recruit, develop and manage trade partners in line with requested profile
- Gather marketing intelligence so as to be able to monitor competitor activities, share market insights with Marketing in order to respond
- Contribute to the determination of the differentiated offers that Vivo Energy can propose to customers relevant to their needs with a view to develop competitive advantage through specific customer value proposition.
- Provide forecast for the B2C channels and input into the S&OP meetings in order to ensure a smooth supply of products.
- Ensure link and action related with Support department as per: Marketing, Supply, Technical & HSSE.
- Move Sales from "sell to” to "sell-through” in order to deliver top line growth.
- Select, Recruit, onboard and Terminate Channel Partners according to Route To Market plan
- Ensure that Distributors are structured and organized to offer Shell CVP and deliver customer promise to targeted segments in a way that create new business and maintain/develop existing accounts.
- Leverage Distributors Value Proposition (DVP) components according to Distributors expectations and motivations in order to maximize Mind Share
- Ensure Internal alignment between Sales, Marketing and RTM team, understanding of roles and accountabilities, getting adequate supports from the team and developing fit for purpose implementation programs
- Coach and joint-visit Distributors SM and Reps to monitor and support implementation of sales processes (SPANCOP, Shell Drill), to develop Selling and CVP competencies and to provide Sales support for Distributor’s key accounts. Assess Distributors staff core competencies and arrange training and coaching action plan accordingly. Deliver operational training to Sales Staff on Shell CVP, SPANCOP, Shell DRILL, Selling Skills……
- Maintain a synergy in lubricants sales with the rest of B2C Sales Force, Retail TM’s and commercials KAM.
Profil recherché :
- Appropriate degree in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Ideally with 3 or 5 years’ experience in Indirect Sales Management & Development (FMCG domain).
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build constructive relationship with customers and Distributors
- Good analytical skills and capable to provide high level of report and business monitoring.
- Selling & Negotiating
- Customer Value Proposition
- Market Awareness
- Customer Relationship Mgt
- Distributor Mgt
- Motivates, Coaches & Develops
- Delivers Results through others
- Demonstrates Self Mastery
- Builds Shared Vision
- Champions Customer Stakeholder Focus
- Maximizes Business Opportunities
- Demonstrates Courage
- Values Difference
- Displays Interpersonal Effectiveness
Type de contrat :