Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Assistanat de Direction /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Secteur d'activité : Autres Industries
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
01/10/2018 au 28/10/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Office Manager (Casablanca)
Xpertize is a 2.0 Headhunting & Socialhunting agency.
Our recruitment consultants take full advantage of the possibilities offered by a dynamic use of social networks to get in touch with potential candidates.
Next to our own www.Xpertize.ma where members get the opportunity of recommending their friends for vacancies, we also explore channels such as Twitter and Facebook. All these media allow us to get in touch with passive job seekers and offer them the best available opportunities on the markets.
For our clients, our methodology is a unique way to get in touch with people who were not actively looking for new opportunities but who might however consider the most challenging ones.
Our partner is a multinational household appliances manufacturer.
You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Oversee and support the procurement of supplies, equipment and services including the monitoring and evaluation of vendor contracts;
- Oversee facilities maintenance, building, and staff safety and security, transport services and related activities; liaise with related service providers to ensure effective services.
- Oversee the provision of administrative, finance and HR services to project outreach offices as assigned; supervise office supplies, equipment.
- Regularly review administrative processes and procedures to ensure services are delivered in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Oversee and support general accounting, expenditure monitoring, and financial reporting, and other office related activities including office signatories for clearance and approval.
- Help in organizing events and conferences, as may be required.
- Participate in research planning and technical meetings of the platform to assess and plan for corporate service needs for staff.
- Work with business control to set the needed budget for the work facility.
- Issuing admin monthly reports as needed for the business controlling.
- To ensure and manage the courier activates.
Profil recherché :
- Relevant university degree or equivalent qualifications (MBA, bachelor or equivalent).
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in corporate services administration.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word; working knowledge of computerized accounting packages.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED :
- Excellent command of the English and French languages.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and teamwork skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of different cultural and national backgrounds.
- Highly developed skills with personal organization, priority setting, problem solving and project management.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence within assigned areas complemented by sound judgment and initiative.
Type de contrat :