Webhelp est leader européen de l’externalisation de la relation client. Fort de ses 55 000 collaborateurs, Webhelp accompagne plus de 500 clients mondiaux de premier plan dans plus de 36 pays et 40 langues avec une large offre de services : vente BtoC et BtoB, acquisition et fidélisation, service client, gestion des médias sociaux, enquêtes et sondages, services financiers…
Au Maroc, Webhelp compte 10 000 collaborateurs répartis sur 14 sites dans les villes de Rabat, Salé, Kénitra, Fès, Meknès et Agadir. Chaque jour, nos collaborateurs contribuent au succès de notre groupe et œuvrent pour offrir une expérience client toujours plus satisfaisante.
Convaincus que notre réussite passe par celle de nos collaborateurs, nous mettons tout en œuvre pour optimiser leur potentiel et leur permettre d’effectuer leur travail dans un environnement favorisant l’équilibre vie privée/ vie professionnelle. A ce titre, nous mettons à leur disposition plusieurs commodités et avantages sociaux : restauration sur site, salles de sport et de détente, gaming zone, crèches ou subventions de crèches, assurance santé, plan de retraite….
Nous attachons également une importance forte au développement des compétences de nos collaborateurs et à leurs plans de carrière dans un principe d’équité. 90% de nos managers actuels sont issus de la promotion interne.
Notre succès est la passion de nos collaborateurs et de nos clients.
Webhelp Maroc a reçu le label MEILLEUR EMPLOYEUR DE L’ANNEE 2018.
Rejoignez Webhelp et participez à une aventure humaine unique !
As Regional Lead within Webhelp you have a key role and responsibility for the client within your Region be it. As well as building and developing processes to support the operation in delivering world class customer service.
You are responsible for financial budgeting, operational performance and follow-up as well as Employee and Client Satisfaction. Your mission is to secure a thriving, profitable, and efficient place to work.
You will lead and coach a senior team across multiple sites and with multiple lines of business. You need to be highly adaptable to change and have the ability to recognize what actions are required short and long term.
You must align your work to the assignment’s agreement and the set goals and key targets. Analyzing and evaluating results to reach improvements, are important elements in the role.
Financial health is a key responsibility to ensure that both Global & Regional budgets are met. Cost control will be essential to delivering budget and maintaining a good financial health annually.
Key areas of responsibility
The work tasks and targets for the role is described below. These may be subject of change over time, based on the business’ needs.
Reporting to the Global Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for :
• Work closely with the Global Team, follow direction that is to be communicated on performance & strategy both internally and client
• Report financial health, cost management, performance, business plan progress to the Global Team, via weekly and monthly
• Create annual budgets, review budgets, deliver mid-month and actual forcasts on both revenue & cost
• Own and deliver against client commercial and operational budgets, ensure the continued financial viability of operational units through sound management
• Lead the Operational, Training & Quality teams in the creation, communication and implementation of the operational strategy ensuring synergies wherever possible
• Creating and implementing site based performance strategies ensuring resource and budget forecasts are met
• Support operational teams through excellent knowledge management, process design and implementation to help deliver targeted levels of productivity and contact handling performance
• Set agreed targets and measure KPI’s through business planning
• Understand trends in information and analyze to highlight drivers and issues, being able to recommend and implement practical and robust solutions
• Attend client meetings to promote and sell the benefits of operations initiatives in place.
• Deliver programs and processes in a manner that optimizes efficiency and supports value creation across Operations
• Hold regular meetings with team to communicate client and company information, drive customer experience - issues faced and future plans.
• Engage with teams to identify ways to improve our customer experience and improve processes across work streams, feeding this into Global Best Practice and COPC procedures
• Ensure that all sites are fully compliant with COPC Global Approaches, each must be fully deployed.
• Ensure that each site is prepared for COPC audit through correct deployment, performance delivery and documentation.
• Demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills and be able to motivate and inspire
• Support the change driven by the client as well as the change we want to drive ourselves
• Ensure that customer service principles are endemic throughout the organization, thus maximizing performance.
• Drive Best Practice Sharing between sites and participate in cross-assignment knowledge sharing
• Secure a good working environment, physically as well as psychosocial
• Develop and retain a close and constructive relationship with the client
• Develop and retain branch knowledge as well as client specific knowledge
• Understand and manage the Business model, what drives revenue, cost and profitability in the assignment.
Skills and experience required
• Academic Degree in Management or similar
• Professional Experience of 8/10 years as Operations Manager acquired in the customer service sector
• Proven track record of delivering a clear direction to a diverse team, across multiple locations
• Proficiency in english and frensh are a must
• Experience in budget management/P&L/Operating accounts
• Strategic Vision
• Excellent Leadership and communication Skills
• Analysis and synthesis Skills
• Decision Maker and goals/results oriented
• COPC Implementation Lead Certificate is a merit