Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Gestion / Comptabilité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Energie
Région : Marrakech et région | Maroc
Publication : du
15/01/2020 au 14/05/2020
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
The First National Operation and Maintenance Company “NOMAC” was founded in 2005 and firmly established in the GCC, in Middle and East Europe, and in North and South of Africa. NOMAC is providing high quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for power production and water desalination projects, regionally and worldwide. Supported by accelerated global expansion, NOMAC is enabled to draw near to realize its vision of being the leading global O&M service provider in the power production and water desalination sectors. In Morocco, Nomac is implemented since 2014, and operating and maintaing differents projects, overall Morocco; Noor1 CSP plant (160 Mw), Noor2 CSP plant (200 Mw), both located in Ouarzazate, KHALLADI wind farm (120 Mw) in Tanger, and the 3 Noor PV plants (120 Mw) located in Ouarzazate, Laayoune and Boujdour .
NOMAC is looking to reinforce its financial team by recruiting an accountant.
Position Title: Accountant
To carry out day-to-day financial accounting services such as compilation, consolidation, and analysis of financial data to ensure compliance with internal regulations and external standards, whilst ensuring payments are correct, properly accounted for and processed within the defined timelines.
Reporting to: Finance Manager
- Accounts Payable Transaction Processing
- Verify and follow up on daily-received invoices and cheque requests by matching them with the purchase orders, and payment terms and agreements to ensure accurate verification and timely and accurate payment of invoices.
- Set invoices for payment, update payment entries into the accounts payable system and process electronic transfers and payments to ensure compliance with the accounts payable process.
- Receive and verify expense reports, allocate them to the correct accounts and cost centers and process the payments to ensure timely payments to employees.
- Update and post accounts payable transactions in the general ledger, generate account payable reports and reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances, to ensure timely and efficient reporting and reconciliation of transactions on a monthly basis.
- Follow up with suppliers in case of errors on the invoice or if a further breakdown of costs is required to ensure correct booking and documentation.
- Accounts Receivables Transaction Processing
- Generate invoices for the Project Company as per the payment schedule and send it to them, to enable collection of company receivables.
- Post payments by recording transactions and entering them into the general ledger or accounting software and monitor the deposits in the bank to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generate financial statements and monthly reports detailing and paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable status to ensure all stakeholders are informed and updated and any key issues are highlighted.
- Prepare and review the reconciliation of all relevant ledger accounts and verify the validity of account discrepancies in order to ensure all adjustment entries posted in the cost center system have been passed correctly.
- General Ledger Management
- Reconcile various GL accounts (i.e. bank accounts, accruals, prepaid assets etc.) by month-end and year-end ensuring accurate and timely closing of account books.
- Update and reconcile the fixed asset register each month along with the GL to ensure that proper coding of assets is done taking into account depreciation and amortization of assets, as per the NOMAC’s policy and in accordance with requirements.
- Analyze month-end accruals and provide variances for increase or decrease in accruals between the months.
- Follow up with AP, AR & Treasury & other stakeholders for unreconciled and outstanding items.
- Support in the communication of the schedule for month and year end closing activities to stakeholders, as required, in order to ensure timely execution of closing activities.
- Month-end closing activities
- Conduct and execute closing activities for NOMAC Holding Company / KSA subsidiaries, on a monthly basis in line with accounting policies and procedures to ensure transactions are recorded accurately and reflect the financial standing.
- Liaise with line manager and other departments for any queries, clarifications, pending approvals, and matters related to processing of invoices, in order to ensure timely resolution.
- Monitor all vendor calls and liaise with suppliers, vendors, banks etc., to resolve any issues and cases with respect to accounts payable transactions to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Develop periodical statutory financial reports including financial statements and disclosures, auditing reports, and submit it to the line manager for review, in order to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Assist in the completion of audits for the KSA region by providing all the required information to the auditors, providing justifications related to any discrepancies and making relevant changes based on their suggestions, to ensure timely completion and implementation of audit results.
- Maintain accounting files and documentation accurately, to ensure compliance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner.
- Contribute in the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programs and projects in line with the organization’s standards.
- Safety, Quality & Environment
- Comply with all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed.
Communication & working relationships:
Internal: Need to work with Internal Audit team, Finance team and other departments
External: Need to liaise with External Auditors, Banks, Suppliers, Vendors
Salary and benefit in kind:
- Monthly gross salary starting from: 18,000 MAD
- Housing allowance
- Transportation from/to the plant: taking in charge by the company.
- Catering provided on site by the company
- insurance package (death, disability, sickness-maternity) provided by the company
- retirement (CIMR : 6% - 7,8%)
- Annual performance bonus: based on two monthly gross salaries
Profil recherché :
- Good Communication skills
- Attention to details
- Good data entry skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and systems
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Type de contrat :