Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Achats / Supply Chain
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Secteur d'activité : Energie
Région : Marrakech et région | Maroc
Publication : du
03/02/2020 au 14/05/2020
Type de contrat : CDD
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Acheteur (H/F) Senior (Ouarzazate)
The First National Operation and Maintenance Company “NOMAC” was founded in 2005 and firmly established in the GCC, in Middle and East Europe, and in North and South of Africa. NOMAC is providing high quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for power production and water desalination projects, regionally and worldwide. Supported by accelerated global expansion, NOMAC is enabled to draw near to realize its vision of being the leading global O&M service provider in the power production and water desalination sectors. In Morocco, Nomac is implemented since 2014, and operating and maintaing differents projects, overall Morocco; Noor1 CSP plant (160 Mw), Noor2 CSP plant (200 Mw), both located in Ouarzazate, KHALLADI wind farm (120 Mw) in Tanger, and the 3 Noor PV plants (120 Mw) located in Ouarzazate, Laayoune and Boujdour .
NOMAC is looking to reinforce its Supply Chain team by recruiting a Purchaser Senior.
Position Title: Purchaser Senior
To execute of the procurement process for the assigned materials/services in KSA or international plants to ensure that procurement requirements are met in line with NOMACs’ policies and procedures, whilst ensuring internal customer requirements are met in the most timely and cost-efficient manner.
Reporting to: Procurement Supervisor
Procurement Cycle and Services
- Collate the required information from the plants and finalize the specifications and requirements for the preparation of RFQ’s to be provided to the potential list of suppliers.
- Coordinate the procurement cycle for assigned materials and services under the supervision of the procurement supervisor to ensure the procurement needs are met in a timely and cost optimized manner.
- Administer terms of purchase in conjunction with relevant stakeholders and legal to ensure all the procured materials and/or services are delivered as per the purchase order (PO) so as to take any corrective measures in case of noted deviations and ensure that NOMAC’s interest are protected at all times.
Supplier Selection and Tender Process
- Provide inputs based on the analysis of quotations, comparison statements (with emphasis on price, quality, delivery period, terms of payment, etc.), market knowledge and previous contractor evaluations to the Procurement Supervisor for discussion in tender committee around the suitable suppliers.
- Conduct negotiations of quotations with the vendors to ensure that NOMAC gets the best value for the money they are paying to the vendors.
- Coordinate internal tender committee meetings for assigned purchase orders to enable the approval or modifications of requests for the preparation of purchase orders.
Purchase Order Management
- Enter the information into the system for the generation of a purchase order, and obtain proper approvals, so that the PO can be generated in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely order acceptance from the vendors.
- Implement and coordinate relevant invoice processing activities in liaison with finance, to ensure vendors receive their payments as per the contract terms.
- Analyze vendor performance based on the inputs of internal customers and achievement of the contract obligations to identify the most suitable vendors for any potential work involvement with the Group in the future.
- Provide the support for periodic vendor performance evaluation.
- Support the process of identifying new suppliers in order to expand the company’s preferred supplier database by conducting market research and updating supplier background and credentials, to ensure the Group’s supplier database is timely and comprehensively updated with the background information.
- Keep abreast of market information about suppliers, dealers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) etc. to develop good network of suppliers those can be contacted for critical requirements.
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner fully aligning to the local country procurement regulations.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls and implement the same to vendors/contractors through PO terms so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Perform any other duties which the organization may require to be carried out.
Communication & working relationships:
Internal: Needs to work closely with Supply Chain teams at the country as well as Corporate level, Plant Operations and Maintenance Teams, IT Team, IMS team, Internal Auditors, Finance Team etc.
External: Needs to build a rapport with suppliers, insurance companies, logistics firms, etc.
Salary and benefit in kind:
- Monthly net salary : Confidential
- Kind of contract : outsourced for 12 months
- Transportation from/to the plant: taking in charge by the company.
- Catering provided on site by the company
Profil recherché :
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in the same field on local as well as international procurement.
- Ability to look at improvements as well as
- Understanding of the SAP system
- Knowledge of law/regulations and contracts including terms and conditions.
- Ability to understand the material or service with a sourcing perspective.
- Planning and organizing Skills
- Ability to develop relationships with new vendors
- Attention to detail
- Process orientation
- Team Player with ability to work with multi- national teams.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Awareness of Quality, Occupational health and safety and environment management systems.
- Understanding of procurement related risks and its possible mitigations.
Type de contrat :