COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number one worldwide in its capacity as a tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
The HR department’s first priority is to support COFICAB in meeting its strategic goals and implementing its vision, through taking care of its most valuable resource: its people.
COFICAB employs over 3000 people worldwide. We excel at finding and continuously developing outstanding talent.
* Maintains accurate and updated time Management Activities such as shifts organization, overtime approval, normal working hours scheduling,
attendance & absenteism monitoring, etc. Implements Leave Management Policy :maternity leave, public holidays, vacation, military leave, work
accident, etc. Keep HR systems/ Application maitained accurately on timely basis.
* Assumes the End to end processing of company payroll & bonuses including collection and verification of payroll data, payroll processing, payroll
claims handling, calculation of the payroll records related to book keeping, payroll taxes and social security.
* Maintains accurately staff records in line with local legislation, including archiving and filing, information system records. Prepares labor legal and
administrative documents such as work certificates, bank accounts, etc.
* Implements the compensation & benefit policy in line with Coficab’s strategy and business goals. Recommends imprvements and updates based
on the local market developments. Implements and monitor the company benefit program
* Set up, updates and implements internal industrial relation policy (Discipline, conflicts, disputes...etc.) in line with Coficab Strategy and local
legislation and maintain professional relationship with local labor authorities and social partners (Unions, employees representatives, Labour
* Administer labour contracts from hire to retire: Contracts preparation,probation period validation, end of contracts management.
* Prepares, communicates and review compensation and benefits KPI's and defines accordingly continuous improvement plans for processes,
procedures and systems to meet internal equity, external competitveness, and the pre?set Budgets and plans
* Implements and monitor the company benefit program (restaurant,transportation, Cleanning and Security Companies) including preselection of benefits providers.
* Prepares, communicates and review Adm & Utilities KPI's and defines accordingly continuous improvement plans for processes, procedures and
systems in line with the HR Department and company's objectives.
Master's degree in human resources or business administration
Required Experience :
Minimum 3 years in similar position
Assets security regulation, Industrial Housekeeping management, awareness of legal rules, Quality & EHS systems Awareness, high level of confidentiality