Advisory Lead - Rabat
Gestion projet / Etudes / R&D - Secteur Enseignement / Formation
De 5 à 10 ans
- 1 poste(s) sur
Rabat et région - Maroc
Bac +5 et plus
Recherche de nouveauté
Postuler avant le 13/09/2021
Publiée il y a 11 jours
The Africa Business School (ABS) within Mohammed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P, Morocco) is recruiting an Advisory Lead.
The Africa Business School is dedicated to creating a rigorous and inclusive center for the development of research and learning in the continent. Drawing on strong private and public support, and in partnership with Columbia University, HEC Paris, and Ecole Polytechnique, ABS aims to become a trendsetter for shaping the social and business landscape in Africa and beyond.
The school is seeking candidates with ambitious career goals, preferably with direct relevance for the African continent. Readiness to be a self-starter is essential.
Working under the guidance of Africa Business School’s Head of Advisory, the Advisory Lead is responsible for the delivery of ABS Advisory projects. Her/his mission includes the preparation of commercial proposals, project planning, and delivery, performing research and analysis as well as guiding and managing junior Advisory members.
Job Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing commercial proposals and tenders for advisory projects.
- Supporting business development activities.
- Managing projects’ deadlines, development, and delivery.
- Managing and guiding advisory associates & analysts.
- Developing client relationships and understanding their needs.
- Performing financial planning and analysis.
- Drafting reports and various project deliverables.
- Performing literature reviews including bibliographic research and summarizing scientific papers.
- Conducting sectoral and scientific benchmarks.
- Summarizing and crunching qualitative as well as quantitative survey data.
- Participating in the development of ABS Advisory through contribution to processes building, and participation in administrative support.
- Work in close collaboration with ABS members, sometimes beyond the job boundaries, to co-create value, help, create and contribute to maintaining the strong entrepreneurial mindset of the school
- Embrace continuing professional development of self, team members, and colleagues.
Profil recherché :
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Business.
- + 8 years of experience.
- Previous experience in roles close to Research and/or Consulting
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to identify key issues, analyze data, and make recommendations to address problems
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Master of standard computer-based productivity tools (MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Project and people skills as well as a proven ability to work with flexibility, efficiency, enthusiasm, and diplomacy both individually and as part of a team effort
- Able to work, write and speak in English and French.
- Ability to work effectively in volatile and ambiguous contexts. Shows strong flexibility and agility.
- Proves strong written and verbal skills; demonstrated persuasive and respectful presentation skills for communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience handling multiple priorities effectively; organizing time efficiently.
- Understand and work effectively with others in a matrixed reporting structure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative, energetic approach
- Ability to develop productive relationships with a diverse group of colleagues
- Demonstrated self-awareness and sound judgment; ability to make decisions, justify recommendations, and be responsive and clear
The position offers:
- life & medical insurance
- retirement/ pension plan
- maternity leave
- paid vacations
Competitive candidates will exhibit a desire to contribute to the formation of an emerging school.
Priority will be given to candidates with a demonstrated ability to work in Higher Education and/or advisory services.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
Traits de personnalité souhaités :
Recherche de nouveauté
Ici, vous pouvez retrouver un taux de recommandation de cette offre pour vous, ainsi que des informations pour mettre en avant votre candidature. Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour consulter ces informations personnalisées.
ReKrute vous offre ce test de personnalité pour mieux vous connaitre et valoriser vos candidatures. Passez-le dès maintenant, cela ne prend que 5 minutes maximum.