APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals MedPort Tangier is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
For further information, visit our website https://apmterminals.rekrute.com/
- Supporting all users in full Mavim (Solution Provider Software) and Confluence functionality to improve user experience
- Participation in PDM community calls as system SME
- Ownership of weekly user support calls
- Point of contact in resolving user issues
- Log future enhancement requests from users
- Create and manage user requests/issues from JV terminals
- Process landscape setup and support
- Managing Mavim/Confluence knowledge base
- Quality control of Mavim process landscapes
- Problem solving and issue identification
- Report generation and trouble shooting
- Log escalation tickets in SNOW (Service Now)
- Reporting to IT Product Owner
- Assisting Global Business Process Owner as needed
- Create Power BI dashboards for tracking progress
- Ad-hoc help as required
- Ad-hoc terminal visit for training, travel as needed to terminals for training on site
- Prepare training materials / videos help document
Who we are looking for?
- Experienced with industry experience working on software applications and products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science,
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and ability to collaborate well with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong customer centric ethic
- Strong willingness to learn and take initiative
- Innovative problem solver
- Flexibility and agility for change
- Understanding of standard terminal setup/business processes a plus
- Knowledge of Atlassian product suite a plus
- Strong Microsoft BI knowledge
- Spanish language fluency is a plus